I probably won't be voting Republican for President in 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:48:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I probably won't be voting Republican for President in 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I probably won't be voting Republican for President in 2016  (Read 1661 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: April 26, 2016, 08:57:23 AM »

Aren't a majority of the blue avatars, or those with other avatars that have views similar to blue avatars, planning on not voting for Trump in the General if he is the nominee? Vosem I think is just joining the mass exodus.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 11:59:56 AM »

Aren't a majority of the blue avatars, or those with other avatars that have views similar to blue avatars, planning on not voting for Trump in the General if he is the nominee? Vosem I think is just joining the mass exodus.

The mass exodus you are talking about Torie will eventually consist of only one person - you. I fully expect these youngsters to reconsider their position and eventually decide to vote for Trump.

If so, fickle and feckless are they. I will be most disappointed, if the blue avatars in question do a 180 like that. But I don't expect to be disappointed!  Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 05:06:01 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2016, 05:07:56 PM by Torie »

Yeah, for the one that put it up, and others who "quoted" it,  please delete that Jew hating graphic. It's probably benign as to the motives, but it is just wrong. Please have some taste if nothing else. I say this just as a poster. I will not report it. But it should go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies