Democratic Acela Corridor Tuesday results thread (all polls close at 8pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:52:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Acela Corridor Tuesday results thread (all polls close at 8pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Acela Corridor Tuesday results thread (all polls close at 8pm ET)  (Read 17530 times)
swf541

« on: April 26, 2016, 01:53:30 PM »

Hillary's campaign must be pretty confident in PA considering they're holding their victory party here. If there was any shred of doubt I'd imagine she'd be in Maryland.

Anyway, just voted Clinton/Sestak/Shapiro.

Good to see a Sestak voter, I got my grandparents to go vote for him this morning.

I just returned from voting, voted Sanders/ Van Hollen

My father switched from Kasich to Trump out of spite towards the Kasich-Cruz deal, thought that was rather interesting

swf541

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 02:10:03 PM »

Hillary's campaign must be pretty confident in PA considering they're holding their victory party here. If there was any shred of doubt I'd imagine she'd be in Maryland.

Anyway, just voted Clinton/Sestak/Shapiro.

Good to see a Sestak voter, I got my grandparents to go vote for him this morning.

I just returned from voting, voted Sanders/ Van Hollen

My father switched from Kasich to Trump out of spite towards the Kasich-Cruz deal, thought that was rather interesting

I'm in Sestak's old congressional district, he should win yuge here. He nearly cracked 70% against Specter. Unfortunately, the rest of the state may have other ideas. Sad I'm keeping hope alive though...

Well I expect him to do well in the southern T region, I know they are gop dominated but I saw no McGinty signs at all and a fair amount of Sestak, it should be close either way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies