High-energy interview on TYT
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:37:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  High-energy interview on TYT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: High-energy interview on TYT  (Read 2071 times)
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 01:24:49 PM »

I will admit that at a couple moments I believe Josh came across as a bit of a defeatist, but he still embarrassed TYT. I bet once Bernie is out of the race they are going to drop in viewership. Who seriously enjoys their b****ing and moaning, except for schadenfreude?
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 01:41:42 PM »

I will admit that at a couple moments I believe Josh came across as a bit of a defeatist, but he still embarrassed TYT. I bet once Bernie is out of the race they are going to drop in viewership. Who seriously enjoys their b****ing and moaning, except for schadenfreude?

I watch them for the laughs.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 02:06:12 PM »

I watch them for the laughs.

It's the only reason I watch them too.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 05:03:55 AM »

My favourite is the total 180 they did on Hillary's emails. Last fall they thought it was a non-issue, but during the winter and spring they started to hope that she gets indicted because they thought it would benefit Bernie.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 05:24:14 AM »

My favourite is the total 180 they did on Hillary's emails. Last fall they thought it was a non-issue, but during the winter and spring they started to hope that she gets indicted because they thought it would benefit Bernie.

I think a lot of people initially thought it was just some Republican BENGHAZI! nonsense, but then realized it had merit once the FBI started investigating.
Desroko
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 05:43:51 AM »

I think a lot of people initially thought it was just some Republican BENGHAZI! nonsense, but then realized it had merit once the FBI started investigating.

Does anyone in the class want to identify the logical fallacy in this sentence?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 05:56:01 AM »

Josh: "There's no way universal healthcare would get through the congress"

Ana: "Not with that attitude"

Josh: "Obama had to strong arm even Democrats to get Obamacare through, do you really think if he had just stuck to his morals that he would have been able to get it through:

TYT: "Yes"

Wow, "progressives" are delusional. It's why Obama "changed" when he got to the Presidency, he had to deal with reality and not fantasyland like so many "progressives" think.

Honestly, Obama could have passed universal healthcare, these days it's probably impossible, unless there's a democratic congress, even then it's unlikely due to the filibusterer.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »

Josh: "There's no way universal healthcare would get through the congress"

Ana: "Not with that attitude"

Josh: "Obama had to strong arm even Democrats to get Obamacare through, do you really think if he had just stuck to his morals that he would have been able to get it through:

TYT: "Yes"

Wow, "progressives" are delusional. It's why Obama "changed" when he got to the Presidency, he had to deal with reality and not fantasyland like so many "progressives" think.

Honestly, Obama could have passed universal healthcare, these days it's probably impossible, unless there's a democratic congress, even then it's unlikely due to the filibusterer.

What would you have done differently if you were Obama to get universal health care passed?  Would that it were so simple as "staying true to your principles."
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 01:17:26 PM »

It's comical that they think Obama could've gotten single payer passed if he just SHOUTED LOUDER! Yeah, I'm sure that would've convinced Joe Lieberman, who was out to fulfill his vendetta against the left for losing his primary. Or Blanche Lincoln who was posturing to be as right wing as possible for her re-election (how well that worked out for her!)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 11:38:30 PM »

*Rant*

This forum is full of dumb people with low IQ who make stupid statements all the time so I see no reason why people are cheering that guy.

I mean you can't expect dumb people to suddenly make sense - You can add some paid trolls in the midst of this dumb blokes. I mean you got like a dozen or 2 dozen people here (active) - That is like I dunno 1/1000 or not even that of Reddit where you have 100's of 1000's of active people.

This forum is irrelevant & is an association for stupid people!

Shut. the f**k up. literally no one cares.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 11:42:45 PM »

*Rant*

This forum is full of dumb people with low IQ who make stupid statements all the time so I see no reason why people are cheering that guy.

I mean you can't expect dumb people to suddenly make sense - You can add some paid trolls in the midst of this dumb blokes. I mean you got like a dozen or 2 dozen people here (active) - That is like I dunno 1/1000 or not even that of Reddit where you have 100's of 1000's of active people.

Then leave dude. If you hate the forum then there is no point in just getting mad at it.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2016, 12:10:49 AM »

Dunno why they would bring on that smug defeatist if not to just raise some sort of controversy.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 12:26:46 AM »

Dunno why they would bring on that smug defeatist if not to just raise some sort of controversy.

They wanted to bring on someone with a different perspective. Then he explained why an old Jew couldn't win. Roll Eyes
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2016, 12:49:21 AM »

That horrible, horrible man explaining that wanting something really hard isn't enough.

FF.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 01:22:39 AM »

*Rant*

Sad!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies