High-energy interview on TYT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  High-energy interview on TYT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: High-energy interview on TYT  (Read 2088 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: April 27, 2016, 09:31:11 AM »

*Rant*

This forum is full of dumb people with low IQ who make stupid statements all the time so I see no reason why people are cheering that guy.

I mean you can't expect dumb people to suddenly make sense - You can add some paid trolls in the midst of this dumb blokes. I mean you got like a dozen or 2 dozen people here (active) - That is like I dunno 1/1000 or not even that of Reddit where you have 100's of 1000's of active people.

This forum is irrelevant & is an association for stupid people!

Ana is that you?

What is your IQ Shadows?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 09:48:05 AM »

TYT was sperging last night according to a lot of people, too bad i missed it...

It was a sight to behold, but also really spread out.  Basically two hours of them sitting around, depressed, trying to make snarky comments in lieu of conversation, and then every now and then someone would go on an insane rant about Bernie losing and Cenk would agree with them and quickly switch the topic to how stupid Republicans are and how their voters are a bunch of low-information racist idiots, presumably so he can move to Hillary in a couple weeks.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »

Josh: "There's no way universal healthcare would get through the congress"

Ana: "Not with that attitude"

Josh: "Obama had to strong arm even Democrats to get Obamacare through, do you really think if he had just stuck to his morals that he would have been able to get it through:

TYT: "Yes"

Wow, "progressives" are delusional. It's why Obama "changed" when he got to the Presidency, he had to deal with reality and not fantasyland like so many "progressives" think.

Honestly, Obama could have passed universal healthcare, these days it's probably impossible, unless there's a democratic congress, even then it's unlikely due to the filibusterer.

What would you have done differently if you were Obama to get universal health care passed?  Would that it were so simple as "staying true to your principles."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies