High-energy interview on TYT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:51:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  High-energy interview on TYT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: High-energy interview on TYT  (Read 2085 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: April 27, 2016, 11:07:11 AM »

Is that them mumbling insulting comments while he is speaking? Why did they even invite him on if they are going to have this little secondary layer of asshole commentary while he speaks? You know, the funny thing is, when I listened to some of the turks have interviews with on Joe Rogan's podcast, I liked them.... Then I actually watch their show and it's just absolutely detached from reality and amazingly dismissive of anything that challenges their views. Cenk can't even stfu for less than a minute while another guy offers an opposing view. Some of this also reminds me of ultra-diehard Sanders supporters - In front of a wave of reasons why Sanders would not do well in a GE, they immediately lunge for one of the very few, narrow examples of why it isn't true, or in other words, some major cherry-picking. Same for any other negative attributes about Bernie.

@Shadows: Why don't you just leave then? All I see lately from you is whining about how terrible people here are, which is ironic because you are one of the most biased, offensive and intolerant people here. Anyone who disagrees with you is clearly a paid shill. So just freakin leave already, or do you like sitting here trying to act superior to people, like we are all lost and you have the answer to our everlasting ignorance? THANK THE LORD FOR SHADOWS!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies