Boehner: Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:41:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Boehner: Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Boehner: Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh"  (Read 2539 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: April 28, 2016, 03:41:33 PM »

Hehe, this election gets better and better!

Some of the "establishment" is calling Cruz "lucifer in the flesh" (which is so hilariously melodramatic), and yet most of them are still backing him anyway. Think about that! Anyone but moderate Republicans (which I'm aware are plentiful on this site, which isn't a bad thing) should be delighting in this.

Of course, the fact that the Republican Party is falling apart means that Hillary is basically President-elect, which is horrific, but I will not let that reduce my schadenfreude regarding the Gop's meltdown. They deserve every bit of what they're getting and more.

But I thought Hillary was the devil in the flesh?

Have you ever seen them in the same room together?

I was being sarcastic and taking a swipe at the Sandernistas on here who've called her every name in the book.

On this site at least (because I'm not stupid enough to use Reddit for political discussion), I see FAR more Clinton hacks whining about "Sandernistas" bashing Hillary than I see Sanders hacks actually bashing Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies