Will Hillary reach 55% in the upcoming general election against Trump? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:46:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Hillary reach 55% in the upcoming general election against Trump? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: you know the drill
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 146

Author Topic: Will Hillary reach 55% in the upcoming general election against Trump?  (Read 7809 times)
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« on: May 02, 2016, 10:53:25 PM »

I think so, Republicans are at their lowest approval ratings since 1992.
So is Hillary, ironically. And for good reason. This is the nth election in a row where 10% on the right and 10% on the left decide the possible presidents for the 100%. And just now, the American people are beginning to realize the severity of the situation.

lol, have you been paying attention at all?

Anyway, to answer this question you must note that pretty much everything between now and November will be about one man - even more so than already - and next to nothing about the other person in the race. Thus her result could swing wildly depending on absolutely nothing at all she does - anything from 48% to 60% or above. What is more likely? Well, little has been more unlikely than what has actually happened so far, so I don't think any prediction based on 'reasonable assumptions' is worth much. If they were, we would be discussing nominee Rubio's chances in Virginia and Pennsylvania instead.

Although if must ask for a prediction, I'd say there is a good chance of that. And there's a small but far-from-zero of it being a 20-point blowout a la 1984. The map isn't as solid as people think, especially when 'generic candidates' aren't running.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies