Taking a break, again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:55:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Taking a break, again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Taking a break, again  (Read 761 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: April 28, 2016, 05:38:36 PM »

Hey all,

So I've been getting a sh*tload of homework lately, and it's probably time for me to take it more seriously than I have so far. I really have to cut down on my procrastinating, and since I'm in a mood that makes procrastinating very tempting, the only way I can do that is by taking a break. Besides, with Hillary and Drumpf both headed to a coronation, I don't need to follow US political news too closely anymore.

I'll probably be back once I'm done with the schoolyear, which will be early June shortly after the last round of primaries.

Feel free to cheer if you're so inclined (but please, Grumps, at least try to find a remotely original way to cheer - everybody is fed up with you posting the same pictures over and over again). Also, apologies for the poor quality of my posts recently (not to the Drumpfsters, who deserve this and more, but to the good posters who have been collateral victims of my rants).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:12:41 AM »

If anyone cares, I'm back.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length