Why did the media love Rubio so much? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:37:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why did the media love Rubio so much? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why did the media love Rubio so much?  (Read 1014 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 29, 2016, 03:53:49 AM »

If the Democrats nominate Castro to be VP, they will lose any ability to mock Rubio.

Holy moly, jfern and I are in agreement! Surprise ..but seriously, I repeatedly push back on all efforts of her picking one of the Castro brothers for VP, simply for the same reason why the media loved Rubio so much: tokenism. A young Hispanic relatively attractive conservative guy from a swing state. The establishment fails to forget that the majority of its voters are angry old white honkies.

Furthermore, Hillary is going to win Hispanics in a landslide, so she doesn't need to put one on the ticket with her. I am, however, standing by my prediction that she is going to pick someone who endorsed her in 2008. The Clintons are all about loyalty. Al Franken, perhaps? That would be the best antithesis to Trump's celebrity presidency. Yeah, a white guy, but a funny white guy who could bring more humor into what's already shaping out to be a humiliating primary election cycle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies