Pence to endorse Cruz today?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:48:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pence to endorse Cruz today?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Pence to endorse Cruz today?  (Read 1343 times)
ashridge
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2016, 07:32:34 PM »

The way he talks in the beginning, you almost think he's going to endorse Trump!  Combined with the fact that he said this on a Friday afternoon, no one will talk about this much.  It's also poor timing that the NFL Draft is occurring right now.  This is going to get buried with talks of the NFL.

This gives me a great idea! Why doesn't Trump trot out Tony Dungy! Strong leader, Great Republican! (Just don't mention Brady!)

Dungy is a Christian. A real one, not a fake one like Trump. Dungy would not endorse Trump.

So Robert Jeffress, Jerry Falwell Jr., and everyone else who has endorsed Trump are "fake Christians?"

I mean, with the exclusivity of some people's views of Christianity, very few people must be true adherents of the religion. And if that is the case, and you believe in hell, that must be a horrific thing to believe in.

One could easily make the argument that at the very least they are quite confused about some things. And yes, that goes for just the average Christian voter as well who is supporting Trump.

Just as an aside, there have now been at least 2 studies, I believe, that showed the most solidly anti-Trump demographic are voters who attend church on a regular basis. Mormons are included in that demo as well.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2016, 07:41:52 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And this, my friends is why the Republican party is doomed if they nominate Trump.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »

:lol: all the Trumpbots calling the endorsement, 'weaksauce' Wink
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2016, 08:03:43 AM »

The way he talks in the beginning, you almost think he's going to endorse Trump!  Combined with the fact that he said this on a Friday afternoon, no one will talk about this much.  It's also poor timing that the NFL Draft is occurring right now.  This is going to get buried with talks of the NFL.

This gives me a great idea! Why doesn't Trump trot out Tony Dungy! Strong leader, Great Republican! (Just don't mention Brady!)

Dungy is a Christian. A real one, not a fake one like Trump. Dungy would not endorse Trump.

So Robert Jeffress, Jerry Falwell Jr., and everyone else who has endorsed Trump are "fake Christians?"

I mean, with the exclusivity of some people's views of Christianity, very few people must be true adherents of the religion. And if that is the case, and you believe in hell, that must be a horrific thing to believe in.

They were all fake Christians long before they endorsed Trump. Like most of the religious right, it's all about greed and churning hatred in people's souls about the gays and other "sinners." I can't imagine God/Jesus would approve of them profiting off misinterpreting the Bible.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2016, 05:13:14 PM »

:lol: all the Trumpbots calling the endorsement, 'weaksauce' Wink
Compared to the Scott Walker endorsement or the Nikki Haley endorsement, it is.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2016, 05:16:52 PM »

If he endorsed Trump you'd be calling it YUUUUGE. Wink
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2016, 05:19:53 PM »

If he endorsed Trump you'd be calling it YUUUUGE. Wink
Nah, if he endorsed Trump, I'd actually be worried about Trump's chances here.  Pence's popularity and electoral chances are sinking by the day.  Trump managed to dodge a bullet by not getting the endorsement of the very toxic Mike Pence.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He did pick up the KKK though!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2016, 12:17:46 PM »

Trump managed to dodge a bullet by not getting the endorsement of the very toxic Mike Pence.

lol
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2016, 12:28:13 PM »

Trump managed to dodge a bullet by not getting the endorsement of the very toxic Mike Pence.

lol

Trump got more than an endorsement from him alright. Wink + Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies