Pence to endorse Cruz today? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:13:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Pence to endorse Cruz today? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pence to endorse Cruz today?  (Read 1358 times)
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 29, 2016, 11:58:42 AM »

The way he talks in the beginning, you almost think he's going to endorse Trump!  Combined with the fact that he said this on a Friday afternoon, no one will talk about this much.  It's also poor timing that the NFL Draft is occurring right now.  This is going to get buried with talks of the NFL.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 03:10:11 PM »

The way he talks in the beginning, you almost think he's going to endorse Trump!  Combined with the fact that he said this on a Friday afternoon, no one will talk about this much.  It's also poor timing that the NFL Draft is occurring right now.  This is going to get buried with talks of the NFL.

This gives me a great idea! Why doesn't Trump trot out Tony Dungy! Strong leader, Great Republican! (Just don't mention Brady!)

Dungy is a Christian. A real one, not a fake one like Trump. Dungy would not endorse Trump.

I had always assumed that Dungy was a liberal Democrat, given what he has said about the name Redskins.

He's actually quite conservative.
On the "values" issues, yes.  However, I believe he endorsed Obama twice.  Many AAs are socially conservative but fiscally moderate-to-liberal.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 04:29:31 PM »

You can tell Pence is desperate to not alienate any voters he needs for November. Weaksauce.
Unfortunately, he doesn't have the buying power that Scott Walker, Rick Snyder, or John Kasich do. 

Pence is more comparable to Rick Scott at this stage in 2014.  Unlike Rick Scott, however, John Gregg is no Charlie Crist.  He's much more politically competent this time and will be a force to be reckoned with come the autumn.  I have a feeling Gregg will NOT be holding back any punches and won't squander opportunities like Crist did.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 05:13:14 PM »

:lol: all the Trumpbots calling the endorsement, 'weaksauce' Wink
Compared to the Scott Walker endorsement or the Nikki Haley endorsement, it is.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 05:19:53 PM »

If he endorsed Trump you'd be calling it YUUUUGE. Wink
Nah, if he endorsed Trump, I'd actually be worried about Trump's chances here.  Pence's popularity and electoral chances are sinking by the day.  Trump managed to dodge a bullet by not getting the endorsement of the very toxic Mike Pence.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies