How Donald Trump made me proud to be Hispanic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:38:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How Donald Trump made me proud to be Hispanic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How Donald Trump made me proud to be Hispanic  (Read 3906 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 29, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »
« edited: April 29, 2016, 10:13:33 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Little-Hands-Drumpf-Fuhrer just doesn't get it ... and neither does his supporters.
All of trump's rhetoric is strong in the minds of the people he is attacking and insulting.
And his followers are delusional if they think that by trump simply "changing gears" and no longer talking about it for the general election, that this will just make it magically disappear from the minds of everyone trump's words have affected.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 11:15:26 PM »

And, everyone needs to remember that about 20-25% of the current continental US was previously part of Mexico. States from Texas, up to Utah and then west to California has individuals who were of Mexican and Spanish decent. Even after The Mexican Cession of 1848, these same individuals continued to live in the cities and communities within this territory.

So these people were in these states first. (And of course the Native Indians were here before all European colonists.)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 11:47:18 PM »

Because you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge knows exactly what goes in that part of the world.

Ah yes, I missed the part in my history book where peaceful members of the religion of peace politely asked millions of Christian Lebanese to GTFO of a majority-Christian country, as the Paris of the Middle East just spontaneously started erupting in inexplicable explosions.

LOL please crawl back into that pathetic hole you crawled out of. That is why the Lebanese must have a Christian President, Head of Army, and head of Banks.

The Lebanese civil war was fought between EVERY group, the Phalanges versus the Druze, PLO, Muslim groups and left wing groups, then Israel naturally came in and ed it up also. Lebanon and all Arab countries were forced upon us and are artificial and Lebanon is a perfect example of why that didn;t work.

I kindly advise you to re-learn history.

What happened to the "twat" comment ? LOL.
If it fits ... use it !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 02:24:55 PM »

The irony of it all is that Mexicans/hispanics are doing all of this yet, if they actually put this much energy into their OWN corrupt country maybe we wouldn't be having to build walls in the first place.  You cant claim to care so much (while of course burning American flags and waving yours) but you don't want to confront the real issue is........ freaking Mexico is a dump. 

It's clearly time for those who are busy waving the Mexican flag as they smash police cars and bloody Trump supporters, it's time for these folks to start shouting charges of racism and xenophobia towards those of us who find their activities abhorrent. Clearly, we're just being un American.

It's clearly time to deport every immigrant, legal or illegal, who participates in such protests (i. e. burning the American flag and waving a foreign flag).

The only people that should be allowed to live in America as legal immigrants are folks who intend their only national loyalty to be to America.  These folks who burn American flags and wave Mexican flags are making anti-American statements.  That's fine and good, but the 1st Amendment does not give you the right to be here if you're not a citizen.  That decision is determined by the national interest.  This sort of protest reflects a hatred for America.  There is something to "My Country, right or wrong!".  If you hate America THAT MUCH, and you're an alien of any status, your continued presence in the United States is not in the best interest of the rest of America. 

You have a Yuge obsession with immigrants "burning a flag."
Once again, the fact of the matter is that just because one person (or an insignificant few) have "burned a flag," does not mean that all (or a majority) of them are doing this.
What is with your hard-on for "burning of flags" ?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies