Have you ever submitted a BS assignment because you knew you'd pass the class? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:54:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever submitted a BS assignment because you knew you'd pass the class? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Meaning even if you got a 0 you'd still get a C, B, or A?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Have you ever submitted a BS assignment because you knew you'd pass the class?  (Read 1997 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 02, 2016, 02:07:03 PM »

If you get a liberal arts degree in America, you really should be BSing all your papers. If you have to put in effort, college isn't for you. Go be a welder or something. You'll make more money anyway.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 09:24:51 AM »

If you get a liberal arts degree in America, you really should be BSing all your papers. If you have to put in effort, college isn't for you. Go be a welder or something. You'll make more money anyway.

Have you taken a liberal arts class? Beyond, say, the 100 level or whatever it is called in the United States?

I have a BA in political science which I never put any effort into getting. Towards the end, I took some graduate level classes in politics and history just to try to challenge myself. They were not noticeably harder, except that you would have to BS 10 page papers rather than BS 5 page papers. I am not bragging, this is the experience of every semi-smart person I've ever talked to who got a degree in politics/English/philosophy/anthropology in the United States. Maybe it's harder in Europe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies