Have you ever submitted a BS assignment because you knew you'd pass the class? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:14:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever submitted a BS assignment because you knew you'd pass the class? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Meaning even if you got a 0 you'd still get a C, B, or A?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Have you ever submitted a BS assignment because you knew you'd pass the class?  (Read 1994 times)
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« on: April 29, 2016, 09:28:47 PM »

I aim to maximize my GPA for employment and grad school reasons, so I try to get as close to an A as I can, multiplied by six.

I try to as well, but once I literally rage quit an assignment after spending a month on it and not going anywhere with it, and this was this semester.

I mean, I often give up on papers before they're "perfect" in my--or my professors' eyes--and there are always assignment produced below the optimal level of quality, but I try to do it within a certain margin of "likely to produce an acceptable result".

Yeah, I try to put a lot of effort into my assignments and got 100's or 90's on all of them, but this one I just didn't understand AT ALL and tried to get tutoring help for it and even then it wasn't processing so after spending 2 WEEKS just trying to understand it and applying it to the other 2 WEEKS of working on it, I just suck f[inks] it and turned it into my professor's dropbox and got a 35 on it and got an 89.4% in the class.

89.4 that's rough
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies