Kasich says that people are 'probably' born gay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:58:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kasich says that people are 'probably' born gay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kasich says that people are 'probably' born gay  (Read 2953 times)
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« on: April 30, 2016, 09:51:35 PM »

Let's imagine someone asking a question like this at a political event in, let's say, 1860.  He would either be arrested or kicked out, or worse.  Not saying those days were better!  But still, just imagine.

Great point. While we're at it, let's travel back to Antebellum South America around 1857 and ask a politician if they think a black, slave or not, is a person and has rights.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »

What is with these self-righteous people who attend town halls of candidates they have no intention of voting for and ambushing them with gotcha questions in order to get 15 seconds of fame?

I don't know. Maybe there are things I'd like to hear from candidates I don't like and see how they justify asinine statements. That's how a free society works. If you ran/were elected, you wouldn't always get softball questions and people who didn't like you would call you out on something.

Shocking, I know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies