Has jfern raised your opinion of Hillary Clinton?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:19:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Has jfern raised your opinion of Hillary Clinton?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Has jfern raised your opinion of Hillary Clinton?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: Has jfern raised your opinion of Hillary Clinton?  (Read 1763 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2016, 11:38:20 PM »

My detestation of the hag has been generally level since 2007. One can only suffer so many platitudes used to distract from her despicable character and history of corruption.

I'll support the hag, as the great sexist wing of Atlas loves to refer to Hillary Clinton, if it means being opposed to someone who unironically has used the term "globalist" in their signature.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2016, 11:52:30 PM »

You know that I voted for Sanders right?

And yet you felt compelled to make this thread for some reason.

Because while I voted for Sanders you still have managed to improve my opinion of Hillary Clinton.

This board has some serious Hillary hacks who say lots of false things about Bernie, and yet you never posted a thread about any of them. This thread shows that you're a dumbass regardless of who you voted for.

He has posted about them plenty of times. Stop living in your little fantasy world, Jfern.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2016, 11:59:44 PM »

Yes I've pointed out how bizarre and illogical Lyndon is multiple times.

The jfern hateboner for Hillary though is the same because:

1-Much of it is just stupid and unjustified ad hominems (see the Cabinet comment I quoted here. Now how is that supposed to convince anyone that she is awful?)
2-Is frequently brought up in threads completely irrelevant to her and
3-Receives far more attention than attacks on any of the Republican candidates.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 12:03:23 AM »

Yes I've pointed out how bizarre and illogical Lyndon is multiple times.

The jfern hateboner for Hillary though is the same because:

1-Much of it is just stupid and unjustified ad hominems (see the Cabinet comment I quoted here. Now how is that supposed to convince anyone that she is awful?)
2-Is frequently brought up in threads completely irrelevant to her and
3-Receives far more attention than attacks on any of the Republican candidates.

1. That wasn't meant to convince anyone.
2. Completely irrelevant, or just somewhat different topic?
3. Of course the Republicans are terrible, but Hillary will do far more damage to the Democratic party than any Republican.

Anyways, I've mentioned many issues that Hillary is bad on, but you don't seem to bother to talk much about the issues.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 12:06:42 AM »

Not jfern in particular, but the ridiculous, disproportionate, and over the top amount of hate she gets from the far left in general makes me like her more.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »

Not jfern in particular, but the ridiculous, disproportionate, and over the top amount of hate she gets from the far left in general makes me like her more.

Was it even possible for you to like her more?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2016, 12:13:34 AM »

Was it even possible for you to like her more?

...Touche.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2016, 12:13:46 AM »

My detestation of the hag has been generally level since 2007. One can only suffer so many platitudes used to distract from her despicable character and history of corruption.

I'll support the hag, as the great sexist wing of Atlas loves to refer to Hillary Clinton, if it means being opposed to someone who unironically has used the term "globalist" in their signature.

Let alone making assertions and not being able to back it up with a shred of evidence.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2016, 12:23:42 AM »

He probably just wanted to forge consensus on what kind of side effects your unrelenting propaganda and shilling are having on the kind users of Atlas.

Why am I singled out for all the propaganda on this site?

Because you by far the most extreme example I have seen so far. I have nothing against you really other than the propaganda part. I don't think you realize, or are willing to admit just how much you do this. You turn benign threads into a vehicle to trash Hillary or support Bernie, as if all these threads only exist to bash her in whatever abstract way you can think of. This isn't an insult, it's an objective observation. So, really I just don't understand why you need to feel to do that. I don't think I've ever seen you be critical of Bernie, either. So it's hard to expect any non-ultrabiased responses from you.

There is a time and place for certain things is all.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2016, 12:26:10 AM »
« Edited: May 01, 2016, 12:29:03 AM by ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ »

He probably just wanted to forge consensus on what kind of side effects your unrelenting propaganda and shilling are having on the kind users of Atlas.

Why am I singled out for all the propaganda on this site?

Because you by far the most extreme example I have seen so far. I have nothing against you really other than the propaganda part. I don't think you realize, or are willing to admit just how much you do this. You turn benign threads into a vehicle to trash Hillary or support Bernie, as if all these threads only exist to bash her in whatever abstract way you can think of. This isn't an insult, it's an objective observation. So, really I just don't understand why you need to feel to do that. I don't think I've ever seen you be critical of Bernie, either. So it's hard to expect any non-ultrabiased responses from you.

There is a time and place for certain things is all.

I'm not the only one who starts things in other threads.
As for the critical part.

cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2016, 12:34:25 AM »

You had to bring up a post from three months ago to prove you aren't blindly worshiping Sanders? Do you realize how ridiculous you look?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2016, 12:37:17 AM »

You had to bring up a post from three months ago to prove you aren't blindly worshiping Sanders? Do you realize how ridiculous you look?

One was from 3 days ago.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2016, 12:37:47 AM »
« Edited: May 01, 2016, 12:39:35 AM by Virginia »

Sure, you aren't, but as I said:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Which coincidentally, I think you just proved my point.

Come on lol, the first one is in a thread whose sole purpose is asking 'name one bad thing about sanders', and the 2nd one is literally you saying you disagree some with him openly on here in response to a perceived implication that TN was criticizing you for not criticizing Bernie.

And a couple token efforts doesn't really mean anything. Negative/critical things about bernie rarely ever come from you, and when they do, it looks like they need to be beaten out of you.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2016, 12:40:09 AM »

Besides, like I said earlier, Jfern's in a bit of a vicious cycle here. He supported Obama in '08, then when Obama got in office, he attacked him for being 'too moderate'. I feel like the same thing would happen if Sanders were to win.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2016, 01:18:02 AM »

Besides, like I said earlier, Jfern's in a bit of a vicious cycle here. He supported Obama in '08, then when Obama got in office, he attacked him for being 'too moderate'. I feel like the same thing would happen if Sanders were to win.

I know that I'm not going to agree 100% with any President, in fact I don't agree 100% with Bernie. But I did vote to re-elect Obama despite my obvious disappointments, and I'm sure Bernie would be far less disappointing.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2016, 01:21:08 AM »

Sure, you aren't, but as I said:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Which coincidentally, I think you just proved my point.

Come on lol, the first one is in a thread whose sole purpose is asking 'name one bad thing about sanders', and the 2nd one is literally you saying you disagree some with him openly on here in response to a perceived implication that TN was criticizing you for not criticizing Bernie.

And a couple token efforts doesn't really mean anything. Negative/critical things about bernie rarely ever come from you, and when they do, it looks like they need to be beaten out of you.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum who haven't criticized their own candidate that much. You just feel the need to pile on in this ridiculous garbage personal attack thread.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2016, 01:37:41 AM »

I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum who haven't criticized their own candidate that much. You just feel the need to pile on in this ridiculous garbage personal attack thread.

But once again, you are isolating the criticisms when the annoyance created by them, ....is a result of all of them together. I don't think anyone would care if you were not critical if you didn't insist on looking at every other thread as an opportunity to propagandize.

You just feel the need to pile on in this ridiculous garbage personal attack thread.

Well yes, I accepted & implied that when I posted here Tongue
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2016, 01:38:37 AM »

But once again, you are isolating the criticisms when the annoyance created by them, ....is a result of all of them together. I don't think anyone would care if you were not critical if you didn't insist on looking at every other thread as an opportunity to propagandize.

You just feel the need to pile on in this ridiculous garbage personal attack thread.

Should we have a thread to personally attack you? Is this what this board is for?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2016, 01:42:04 AM »

Should we have a thread to personally attack you? Is this what this board is for?

Lol. Good luck with that.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2016, 12:08:46 PM »

Looks like Hillary can do what Mondale couldn't; be the first Democrat to lose Minnesota since 1972.

LOL
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2016, 02:45:44 AM »

Yes, but actually jfern is soft in his criticisms of Hillary compared to some of the hateful things I've seen said about her; in fact, some of the REPUBLICANS' comments about her are G-rated compared to some of the things I've seen said about her by the leftie kooks. Ranging anywhere from "racist pathological liar" to "closeted conservative Republican" to words I cannot post on here because I'll get infraction points, it's gotten very bad. I hate to say it, but I do think the left fringe is far more vitriolic in their hatred of Hillary Clinton than they are in their disdain for Republicans. The irony is that these so-called Bernie bots/Sandernistas are doing nothing but helping the Republicans every time they use these right-wing character attacks against her.

Aside from the usual "neoliberal warmongering corporatist," at least jfern doesn't resort to sexism in his character attacks against her like the typical b***h, c**t, etc. that some of his comrades on the fringe do.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2016, 08:45:12 AM »

Jfern for all of his talents is not a magician, so no.
BundouYMB

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2016, 10:44:40 AM »

No, my opinion of her couldn't get any higher.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 10:51:47 AM »

It's generally a terrible idea to base your opinion of someone or something on someone's else opinion.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2016, 11:26:21 PM »

Looks like Hillary can do what Mondale couldn't; be the first Democrat to lose Minnesota since 1972.

LOL

CHA-CHING!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies