Caitlyn Jenner makes video using Women's restroom in Trump Tower; attacks Cruz.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:29:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Caitlyn Jenner makes video using Women's restroom in Trump Tower; attacks Cruz.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner makes video using Women's restroom in Trump Tower; attacks Cruz.  (Read 723 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 30, 2016, 07:23:26 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/caitlyn-jenner-bathroom-break_us_5722242ee4b0f309baefe3da
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 07:42:25 PM »

Not a fan of Caitlyn Jenner, but I'm actually okay with this.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 08:13:42 PM »

Kind of cool, actually. Good for Jenner, good for Trump.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 08:56:10 PM »

I'm kind of surprised Trump didn't pander to the base on this one, and double down on the backwards position.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 12:15:02 AM »

I'm kind of surprised Trump didn't pander to the base on this one, and double down on the backwards position.

Except that Trump's positions on social issues aren't really boilerplate SoCon/Culture War stuff, so much as what your stereotypical "Archie Bunker"-type man-on-the-street thinks.

The attitude of most non-fundie people about this is WHO THE #$%@ CARES?

The fact that the Right is having such a temper tantrum about it is just more evidence that they've lost the culture war and are grasping at straws in the most pathetic way.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 12:34:46 AM »

Kind of cool, actually. Good for Jenner, good for Trump.

This.

However, didn't Jenner "endorse" Cruz IIRC? The quotation marks are because the media misreported and Atlas, like always, fell for it.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 01:04:42 AM »

Trump-Jenner! All reality TV star ticket, The Kardashians meets the Apprentice in the ultimate reality show.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 01:10:48 AM »

Trump-Jenner! All reality TV star ticket, The Kardashians meets the Apprentice in the ultimate reality show.

I CAN HAZ VICE PRESIDENCY?
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 01:39:37 AM »

I might take Trump up on that offer. The carpet of an elevator will do quite nicely. That plant in the corner could use a bit of "water" as well.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 01:55:38 AM »

Actually, being loudly pro-LGBT rights is a good politics for him in literally every remaining close state after IN.  It could hurt in WV, but so what if he gets 60% instead of 70% there? Perhaps he would have a very different position if it were the 3/1 states voting on 6/7?

You seem to be under the impression that Trump isn't just winging his way through this campaign, and is rather some kind of issue-microtargeting seven-dimensional chess player.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 03:52:15 AM »

Jenner is a head case:

On an upcoming episode of I Am Cait — which is losing viewers left and right, and it’s not altogether difficult to see why — Caitlyn Jenner tries her hand at being political, and here’s how it goes.

Asked about Trump, she says, “Um, I’m not a big fan because, I think, of his macho attitude. It doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be good for women’s issues, I think he would be very good for women’s issues.”

“Kill me now,” says her friend Jenny Boylan. “Just kill me now.”

Jenner: “I don’t think he’s out there to destroy women or takes things away or do any of that kind of stuff.”

As for what she thinks of Hillary Clinton?

“Oh my God. I would never ever ever vote for Hillary … We’re done if Hillary becomes President. The country is over. [She’s a] f–king liar.”

^^sounds like a friend of jfern's. Trump's bad, but not as bad as the devil incarnate Hillary!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 04:59:51 AM »

i'm actually baffled at who the target audiënce of this ad is supposed to be
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 07:38:41 AM »

Jenner is a head case:

On an upcoming episode of I Am Cait — which is losing viewers left and right, and it’s not altogether difficult to see why — Caitlyn Jenner tries her hand at being political, and here’s how it goes.

Asked about Trump, she says, “Um, I’m not a big fan because, I think, of his macho attitude. It doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be good for women’s issues, I think he would be very good for women’s issues.”

“Kill me now,” says her friend Jenny Boylan. “Just kill me now.”

Jenner: “I don’t think he’s out there to destroy women or takes things away or do any of that kind of stuff.”

As for what she thinks of Hillary Clinton?

“Oh my God. I would never ever ever vote for Hillary … We’re done if Hillary becomes President. The country is over. [She’s a] f–king liar.”

^^sounds like a friend of jfern's. Trump's bad, but not as bad as the devil incarnate Hillary!

Yeah, Jenner's a crazy. She's supposedly 'a hero of the LGBT community' despite having said multiple times that she's against gay marriage. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies