JCL 3.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:28:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  JCL 3.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: JCL 3.0  (Read 4664 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2016, 01:58:47 PM »

TPP was the main problem of the previous game, even bigger than the too big number of offices. Now this party is gone, thanks to great coordination hehe, the game is functioning again.

One of the most hillarious things was some TPP people being the loudest in bitching how Atlasia is broken.
God, that was a nightmare. It was like being Mark Antony in the third act of Julius Caesar: all these people who I had thought were good-natured, level-headed posters stepped forward and one by one cast off their cloaks and thrust their daggers into the game's unsuspecting back.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2016, 04:17:48 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2016, 11:24:08 AM by Rep. JCL »

If you're in Indiana, be careful. Let law enforcement and first responders do their job. Tornadoes are not a laughing matter. Hunker down and hold your families tight. I may be in NC but I still have family, friends and personal items there.

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2016, 12:03:30 AM »

TPP was the main problem of the previous game, even bigger than the too big number of offices. Now this party is gone, thanks to great coordination hehe, the game is functioning again.

One of the most hillarious things was some TPP people being the loudest in bitching how Atlasia is broken.
God, that was a nightmare. It was like being Mark Antony in the third act of Julius Caesar: all these people who I had thought were good-natured, level-headed posters stepped forward and one by one cast off their cloaks and thrust their daggers into the game's unsuspecting back.

TPP was hijacked by people who were brought along for the ride in 2012 but really didn't have a connection to its founding purposes and principles, which is why when one of them got control two years later, I told Duke it would be its undoing and it was. TPP didn't try to destroy this game, the radicals running it until ditching alongside the road for dead, did. I think it is a great credit that before going out of existence TPP fell back into the hands of Duke and of people like yourself who did much to help save this game from the abyss, and frankly I find it disgracefull that some are blaming TPP for the actions of the radicals. 
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2016, 09:16:09 AM »

Lol, I came in here to throw a bomb, not to pretend I've been following in-game developments. I guess my trolling wasn't clear though, so I'll clarify...

I couldn't care less about JCL's personal life. I couldn't care less about the knitty-gritty specifics of one measly election. I care about the big picture, which is this: JCL is an extremist who people are always making some kind of excuse for in the Federalist Party. He is virtually as unelectable as I would now be, yet he is always coddled publicly and rooted against silently. It is a dilemma that has been ongoing for years, and I am simply amused that the delicate management of the situation continues.

It doesn't require a grandpa speech.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »

Lol, I came in here to throw a bomb, not to pretend I've been following in-game developments. I guess my trolling wasn't clear though, so I'll clarify...

I couldn't care less about JCL's personal life. I couldn't care less about the knitty-gritty specifics of one measly election. I care about the big picture, which is this: JCL is an extremist who people are always making some kind of excuse for in the Federalist Party. He is virtually as unelectable as I would now be, yet he is always coddled publicly and rooted against silently. It is a dilemma that has been ongoing for years, and I am simply amused that the delicate management of the situation continues.

Finally someone said the truth.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2016, 01:51:52 PM »

Hagrid, it actually doesn't bother me that you don't care about my outside of Atlas life. What has bothered me is how you could go from a conservative ally to ardent enemy. One thing I've already figured is you had a change of heart and came out. Just because you are lgbt doesn't mean we always have to be enemies. There are common ground ways we can come together. You just refuse to see it.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2016, 03:18:20 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2016, 04:52:59 PM »

That is one of the dumbest things I've seen posted here.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2016, 05:27:24 PM »

Hagrid, it actually doesn't bother me that you don't care about my outside of Atlas life. What has bothered me is how you could go from a conservative ally to ardent enemy. One thing I've already figured is you had a change of heart and came out. Just because you are lgbt doesn't mean we always have to be enemies. There are common ground ways we can come together. You just refuse to see it.

Lol, I'm not the one who has decided that another person deserves fewer rights thanks to a trait of theirs that they can't control. So I'm not the one who has decided to "be enemies." Reconciliation is possible when you see sense.

As for "coming together..." I'm not actually a politician; I don't have some grand obligation to see past the discrimination and bigotry you veil under the guise of "libertarianism" (lol). Some things are disqualifiers, and delegitimizing me as a human being is one of them. There may be other common ground, but why the f-ck should I care about it when I know you are incapable of seeing me as equal? You are literally asking me to ignore and move past the fact that you are bigoted against gay people. I am not willing to do that. Nor should I be.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2016, 10:08:14 PM »

That is one of the dumbest things I've seen posted here.

I just love "I support policies that makes you a second class citizen at best, but we can be friends" line of arguing.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2016, 11:23:47 PM »

Lol, I'm not the one who has decided that another person deserves fewer rights thanks to a trait of theirs that they can't control. So I'm not the one who has decided to "be enemies." Reconciliation is possible when you see sense.

As for "coming together..." I'm not actually a politician; I don't have some grand obligation to see past the discrimination and bigotry you veil under the guise of "libertarianism" (lol). Some things are disqualifiers, and delegitimizing me as a human being is one of them. There may be other common ground, but why the f-ck should I care about it when I know you are incapable of seeing me as equal? You are literally asking me to ignore and move past the fact that you are bigoted against gay people. I am not willing to do that. Nor should I be.

Actually, what you call a trait is a lifestyle choice. One which counters the national order of who you were made to be as a male. The science that says being gay is natural in some is highly questionable at best.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2016, 11:43:44 PM »

Actually, what you call a trait is a lifestyle choice. One which counters the national order of who you were made to be as a male. The science that says being gay is natural in some is highly questionable at best.
. . .

This statement is so completely absurd on so many levels that I'm honestly not sure if the correct response is to laugh, cry, or bang my head against the wall in frustration.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2016, 02:24:27 AM »
« Edited: September 01, 2016, 08:26:16 AM by Gustaf »

For a second I was worried I was being too prickly, but in three sentences you just won me more allies than I could probably ever win on my own. I pity your children for the father they will have.

Ladies and gents, the Federalist Party of Atlasia.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2016, 05:04:42 AM »

Ladies and gents, the Federalist Party of Atlasia.

Really, the Federalist Party should finally ditch that individual. Anybody supporting him for office is effectively supporting a policy of close-minded anti-LGBT bigotry.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2016, 07:19:13 AM »

Do you  mean "natural order"?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2016, 08:24:40 AM »

Some people realize all they were told is a lie by age 6, and some people lack the intellectual capabilities to do that. We don't judge you by that though. I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you this year.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »

Yeah, let's just be honest. JCL is easily the least intelligent person I have ever interacted with, and I've interacted with a lot of dummies both on- and off-line. He's completely incapable of having a thought on his own, all he can do is repeating the same fringe talking points. He's unable to open his tiny mind to anything other than such broken records.

Sorry JCL, but in your years on this forum and in Atlasia you haven't contributed a single coherent sentence.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2016, 08:42:04 AM »

Yeah, let's just be honest. JCL is easily the least intelligent person I have ever interacted with, and I've interacted with a lot of dummies both on- and off-line. He's completely incapable of having a thought on his own, all he can do is repeating the same fringe talking points. He's unable to open his tiny mind to anything other than such broken records.

Sorry JCL, but in your years on this forum and in Atlasia you haven't contributed a single coherent sentence.

But I thought the GM was supposed to be unbiased!!!!!

But emails! But benghazi! But Lewisnky!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2016, 08:43:32 AM »

But I thought the GM was supposed to be unbiased!!!!!

But emails! But benghazi! But Lewisnky!

But being biased is my lifestyle choice!
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2016, 09:22:04 AM »

Well this sums up why you didn't win JCL
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2016, 02:02:35 PM »

. . .

This statement is so completely absurd on so many levels that I'm honestly not sure if the correct response is to laugh, cry, or bang my head against the wall in frustration.

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2016, 05:59:38 PM »

I happen to think that JCL is very moderate and reasonable in his positions, but okay.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »

I happen to think that JCL is very moderate and reasonable in his positions, but okay.

Also, the unicorns are real.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2016, 06:10:44 PM »

I happen to think that JCL is very moderate

wew lad
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2016, 06:11:55 PM »

On what exactly, he is both very Socially and Fiscally Conservative? 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies