JCL 3.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:09:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  JCL 3.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: JCL 3.0  (Read 4665 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2016, 06:31:29 PM »
« edited: August 29, 2016, 06:45:56 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

I happen to think that JCL is very moderate and reasonable in his positions, but okay.

I think you should be deported since you hate America so much, and JCL should be crucified for treason so he can fulfill his destiny, and we don't have to hear his political hogwash ever again. That's a much more reasonable, moderate take - we all win. Smiley Too bad we don't get to vote on that. We'd surely get our way. Stupid democracy. We don't win anymore.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2016, 06:54:12 PM »

Yeah, let's just be honest. JCL is easily the least intelligent person I have ever interacted with, and I've interacted with a lot of dummies both on- and off-line. He's completely incapable of having a thought on his own, all he can do is repeating the same fringe talking points. He's unable to open his tiny mind to anything other than such broken records.

Sorry JCL, but in your years on this forum and in Atlasia you haven't contributed a single coherent sentence.

Dense are we kal. I do have thoughts of my own.

@cathcon yes I was meaning natural order.

Hagrid, I'm sorry you took what I said totally wrong. I'm asking for credible scientific research that being gay is within the natural order. Sadly, it doesn't exist. Seek rights as an individual not as part of a group. I have won you no allies.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2016, 07:08:34 PM »

Yeah, let's just be honest. JCL is easily the least intelligent person I have ever interacted with, and I've interacted with a lot of dummies both on- and off-line. He's completely incapable of having a thought on his own, all he can do is repeating the same fringe talking points. He's unable to open his tiny mind to anything other than such broken records.

Sorry JCL, but in your years on this forum and in Atlasia you haven't contributed a single coherent sentence.

Hagrid, I'm sorry you took what I said totally wrong. I'm asking for credible scientific research that being gay is within the natural order. Sadly, it doesn't exist. Seek rights as an individual not as part of a group. I have won you no allies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
http://www.nhm.uio.no/besok-oss/utstillinger/skiftende/againstnature/index-eng.html
https://www.exposingtruth.com/homosexuality-is-natural/
http://www.livescience.com/44464-bonobo-homosexuality-natural.html

I have literally hundreds more. Please at least do a quick google search about the subject you are arguing about. These four are the example of such a google search.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2016, 07:10:15 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
http://www.nhm.uio.no/besok-oss/utstillinger/skiftende/againstnature/index-eng.html
https://www.exposingtruth.com/homosexuality-is-natural/
http://www.livescience.com/44464-bonobo-homosexuality-natural.html

I have literally hundreds more. Please at least do a quick google search about the subject you are arguing about. These four are the example of such a google search.

You're wasting your time posting links like Wikipedia above JCL's reading comprehension level.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2016, 10:41:04 PM »

Chief Magistrate JCL
JohanusCalvinusLibertas       
YaBB God

★★★★★

Re: BREAKING: 20 Witches Discovered in Salem Town, Investigation Pending
« on: March 01, 1692, 11:23:47 pm »

Actually, what you call a trait is a lifestyle choice. One which counters the natural order of who you were made to be as middling sort. The science that says being left handed is natural in some is highly questionable at best.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2016, 12:31:51 PM »

I'll do you one better. I am a human being, born of a vagina on the natural world. It turns out I am gay. Nothing outside of the confines of this natural world intervened, I can assure you, because literally everything we know has resulted from the "natural order"—nothing can happen that is not a part of it. We're a society and civilization of intelligent animals.

I am natural because I am here.

So you'll just have to deal with it. You can be an ass or a friend. Sadly you have chosen your path.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2016, 07:47:08 AM »

Hagrid, I'm sorry you took what I said totally wrong. I'm asking for credible scientific research that being gay is within the natural order. Sadly, it doesn't exist.

Just to be clear, what precisely do you mean when you say something is "within the natural order"? What kind of evidence (if any) might cause you to reconsider your opinion (e.g. biology, psychology, etc)?
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2016, 08:42:39 PM »

I had a chance to work with JCL in the Mideast Assembly ages ago.  Obviously we strongly disagreed on a few issues, but it's not like we spent our days harassing each other over our views on morality (at least not too many of them Tongue ).  That would hopelessly pointless and negative.  We actually came together on a few things, especially those related to helping people in poverty.  He certainly cares about helping people.  Sometimes when you take the time to get to know people, they surprise you.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2016, 09:51:24 PM »

I had a chance to work with JCL in the Mideast Assembly ages ago.  Obviously we strongly disagreed on a few issues, but it's not like we spent our days harassing each other over our views on morality (at least not too many of them Tongue ).  That would hopelessly pointless and negative.  We actually came together on a few things, especially those related to helping people in poverty.  He certainly cares about helping people.  Sometimes when you take the time to get to know people, they surprise you.

Would be kewl to work with you on a national scale Siren.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2016, 02:18:50 PM »

Myrtle Beach, SC

Thank you for the gracious welcome to the Southern life. I acknowledge I'm not been native to the South until recently but I see many common values shared by my native Indiana. Faith, Family, and Hospitality. Things I will still promote regardless of my place in the Chamber of Delegates or as a candidate for Senate. I know some were speculating I would run for the House. I might at some point again but Southern voters need more voices in the race for senate.

So that Y'all will know, I'm supporting Yankee for President. He's been a constant civil servant who has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be qualified for the office of president. We still need a steady hand in the ship of Atlasian affairs.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2016, 10:10:19 PM »

Southerners, get the vote out for your Federalist Senate candidates.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies