JCL 3.0 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:35:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  JCL 3.0 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: JCL 3.0  (Read 4705 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: August 24, 2016, 09:52:10 AM »

TPP was the main problem of the previous game, even bigger than the too big number of offices. Now this party is gone, thanks to great coordination hehe, the game is functioning again.

One of the most hillarious things was some TPP people being the loudest in bitching how Atlasia is broken.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »

Lol, I came in here to throw a bomb, not to pretend I've been following in-game developments. I guess my trolling wasn't clear though, so I'll clarify...

I couldn't care less about JCL's personal life. I couldn't care less about the knitty-gritty specifics of one measly election. I care about the big picture, which is this: JCL is an extremist who people are always making some kind of excuse for in the Federalist Party. He is virtually as unelectable as I would now be, yet he is always coddled publicly and rooted against silently. It is a dilemma that has been ongoing for years, and I am simply amused that the delicate management of the situation continues.

It doesn't require a grandpa speech.

Finally someone said the truth.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 03:18:20 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 10:08:14 PM »

That is one of the dumbest things I've seen posted here.

I just love "I support policies that makes you a second class citizen at best, but we can be friends" line of arguing.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 05:04:42 AM »

Ladies and gents, the Federalist Party of Atlasia.

Really, the Federalist Party should finally ditch that individual. Anybody supporting him for office is effectively supporting a policy of close-minded anti-LGBT bigotry.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »

Yeah, let's just be honest. JCL is easily the least intelligent person I have ever interacted with, and I've interacted with a lot of dummies both on- and off-line. He's completely incapable of having a thought on his own, all he can do is repeating the same fringe talking points. He's unable to open his tiny mind to anything other than such broken records.

Sorry JCL, but in your years on this forum and in Atlasia you haven't contributed a single coherent sentence.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 08:43:32 AM »

Yeah, let's just be honest. JCL is easily the least intelligent person I have ever interacted with, and I've interacted with a lot of dummies both on- and off-line. He's completely incapable of having a thought on his own, all he can do is repeating the same fringe talking points. He's unable to open his tiny mind to anything other than such broken records.

Sorry JCL, but in your years on this forum and in Atlasia you haven't contributed a single coherent sentence.

But I thought the GM was supposed to be unbiased!!!!!

But emails! But benghazi! But Lewisnky!

But being biased is my lifestyle choice!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »

I happen to think that JCL is very moderate and reasonable in his positions, but okay.

Also, the unicorns are real.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies