Poll: Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Poll: Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Poll:  Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger?
Yes, absolutely, no doubt about it

Yes, but I would have concerns about it

Yes, but I believe cabinet and advisors would have some input

No, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt

No, he does not have the temperament to have that power

No, absolutely not, not under any circumstances whatsoever, he is likely to start World War III

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 104

Author Topic: Poll: Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger?  (Read 833 times)
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« on: May 02, 2016, 09:12:54 AM »

There would have to be a lot of filter and a lot of people reigning him in. I don't trust Trump. He's already made it clear he wants to be a war criminal. His supporters don't care, and then they'll be confused as to why the rest of the world hates America.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 06:51:47 PM »

There would have to be a lot of filter and a lot of people reigning him in. I don't trust Trump. He's already made it clear he wants to be a war criminal. His supporters don't care, and then they'll be confused as to why the rest of the world hates America.
[/b]

Maybe its because the rest of the world doesn't have Americas best interests in mind.

Is this sarcasm? Are you seriously to think that the world hates us because they ain't us? I'm sure much of the other parts of the world are perfectly fine. They don't like our politics on the world's stage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies