Poll: Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:56:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Poll: Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Poll:  Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger?
Yes, absolutely, no doubt about it

Yes, but I would have concerns about it

Yes, but I believe cabinet and advisors would have some input

No, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt

No, he does not have the temperament to have that power

No, absolutely not, not under any circumstances whatsoever, he is likely to start World War III

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 104

Author Topic: Poll: Would you trust Trump with his finger on the nuclear trigger?  (Read 820 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« on: May 02, 2016, 12:44:33 AM »

Yes. There's constitutional/official authority and then there's reality. Sure, President Trump would have access to such powers, but advisors, protocols and conventions are there for a reason. Trump has no interest in the actual duties of President.

I agree Trump would most likely be similar to W Bush in foreign matters and would totally allow others in the admin handle things.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 09:45:48 AM »

There would have to be a lot of filter and a lot of people reigning him in. I don't trust Trump. He's already made it clear he wants to be a war criminal. His supporters don't care, and then they'll be confused as to why the rest of the world hates America.
[/b]

Maybe its because the rest of the world doesn't have Americas best interests in mind.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies