Which Trump nickname is more obnoxious?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:14:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Which Trump nickname is more obnoxious?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
TRUMP

Little-Hands-Drumpf-Fuhrer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Which Trump nickname is more obnoxious?  (Read 737 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 02, 2016, 12:37:31 AM »

Vote for your least favorite.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 03:25:14 AM »

How tf is the second one a nickname.

smh
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 10:53:13 AM »

the latter, due to the substitution of ü for u
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »

I thought you were going to refer to Lyin' Ted, 1 for 38 Kasich, and Crooked Hillary Clinton... as to which I was going to ask if I could vote for all three.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 01:37:51 PM »

Anyone all the haters and losers who seriously uses Drumpf in any serious context is automatically of course should be sterilized and in extreme cases flat out put down.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 03:51:41 PM »

I don't know.  I think they're all stupid, especially Drumpf.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 05:46:06 PM »

Well, both TRUMP and trump arguably make posts more difficult to read. On the other hand, Little-Hands-Drumpf-Führer is too long. If you're going to do that (not recommended), you kind of have to pick one thing. On the whole, probably the latter.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 06:05:59 PM »

Anyone all the haters and losers who seriously uses Drumpf in any serious context is automatically of course should be sterilized and in extreme cases flat out put down.

considering it triggers nazi fckdribbles this much, it's clearly a freedom nickname Smiley
Reginald
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2016, 11:32:08 PM by Reginald »

The second one is unintentionally hilarious and says more about the person saying it than it does Trump. Not so much the Drumpf part by itself, but mushing together every "insult" you can think of and making it a nickname! I wish I could get that mad.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 10:04:14 AM »

considering it triggers nazi fckdribbles this much, it's clearly a freedom nickname Smiley

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 01:03:20 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2016, 09:34:45 AM by Peebs »

WI:
LITTLE-HANDS-DRÜMPF-FÜHRER
On a more serious and practical note:
Well, both TRUMP and trump arguably make posts more difficult to read. On the other hand, Little-Hands-Drumpf-Führer is too long. If you're going to do that (not recommended), you kind of have to pick one thing. On the whole, probably the latter.
This.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 02:03:02 PM »

i don't call cruz supporters nazis. not even most drumpf supporters (fascism ≠ naziism). but you and """former""" white nationalist sanchez are just about the two most clear-cut examples on the forum.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 02:55:47 PM »

i don't call cruz supporters nazis. not even most drumpf supporters (fascism ≠ naziism). but you and """former""" white nationalist sanchez are just about the two most clear-cut examples on the forum.
Oh, Sanchez had also managed to hurt your feels? Not very nice of him, now go cry about it somewhere else.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 03:01:52 PM »

Oh, Sanchez had also managed to hurt your feels? Not very nice of him, now go cry about it somewhere else.
i see quite the opposite dynamic in this thread Smiley
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 03:06:31 PM »

I haven't seen anyone projecting this hard for a long time. Buy yourself a treat, you surely deserve it.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 03:11:48 PM »

I haven't seen anyone projecting this hard for a long time. Buy yourself a treat, you surely deserve it.
not bursting out in laughter at your antics has been a tough accomplishment, yeah. think i will.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 03:14:04 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2016, 03:16:37 PM by Pingvin »

not bursting out in laughter at your antics has been a tough accomplishment, yeah. think i will.
Bon appetit regardless of whatever you're going to get! Smiley
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 03:51:04 PM »

Something grosses me out about the whole Drumpf thing.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 03:58:38 PM »

anyways my rote grütze was delicious Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 05:00:36 PM »

It nicely illustrates the low quality of political discourse today; people are so bereft of maturity that inane 4Chan-level memes on a name pre-Anglification can flourish in place of actual discourse. This September has not abated in its posterity, but rather spread like the plague.
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 02:12:39 AM »

It nicely illustrates the low quality of political discourse today; people are so bereft of maturity that inane 4Chan-level memes on a name pre-Anglification can flourish in place of actual discourse. This September has not abated in its posterity, but rather spread like the plague.

That's quite an insult to 4chan, which at least rejects the "humor" that comes out cretins like John Oliver largely because it's too dumb for memes.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 06:20:43 PM »

That's quite an insult to 4chan, which at least rejects the "humor" that comes out cretins like John Oliver largely because it's too dumb for memes.

It's true that 4chan would not take kindly to this. This is more the sort of failed meme that Encyclopedia Dramatica would make fun of.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies