Office of North Gubernatorial Candidate RGN (Fed-NY) (still Gov. of the NE)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:44:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of North Gubernatorial Candidate RGN (Fed-NY) (still Gov. of the NE)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of North Gubernatorial Candidate RGN (Fed-NY) (still Gov. of the NE)  (Read 1141 times)
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 02, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »
« edited: May 31, 2016, 11:19:38 PM by Governor RGN (Fed-NY) »

(I will be recycling my speech from my announcement speech and debate speech)

OFFICE OF GOVERNOR RGN (FED - NY)

NEW YORK, NEW YORK -- Good evening, my fellow Northeasterners. First of all, I would want to you for voting me as your Governor. I can say, on behalf of my party, this is a great privilege and honor for me to become the first Federalist Northeast governor. I also want to thank my colleagues in the assembly, for their support and also to the other parties for their trust in me in my whole service to Atlasia. First of all, I should make it very clear that I'm most proud to be a Northeasterner.

Reflecting on my ten months experience as a legislator, I've been through good times and bad times. I've witnessed my original colleagues leave the assembly and move on to higher levels. Many times, I've considered leaving also, I decided to stay until now even though my colleagues are coming from new sectors and from a newer generation of Atlasia. I've witnessed several crucial bills that can change the face of our region forever.

Under our three previous governors, we've witnessed a lot of changes in this region, mostly beneficial. Their good performance are one of the factors why I ran in this election. Yes I've said that I'm proud to be the first Federalist governor in the Northeast, but it is not being about a Federalist, it is about bringing new ideas.

Now, here is what I'll be fighting for (1) keep the legacies of our recent governors, as well the past governors alive by keeping most of their programs and projects that are still beneficial. (2) Better cooperation between the three branches of our government. (3) balance the current budget, although I can say that it is okay at this time but we will still try to make the best, better. There are still more to come.

As part of a big nation, gearing towards a newer one, constitution. I am optimistic and I am hopeful about our future yet until there is still work to do, we cannot rest. We must always set our sights on the future and keep an eye on our future and build bridges, not just bridges of iron and steel but bridges between people, generations and governments. My government will not be a government in seclusion, but a transparency government. We will update you on our actions, decisions. I will also form a better cabinet to ensure a stable government in the months to come.

I'll hope that you will join with me to in building a New Northeast. I am hoping and praying for your support in my journey to take this New Northeast to the next level.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 08:31:32 PM »

FIRST ORDERS

I hereby appoint Kingpoleon to the Northeast Assembly.
Regarding to my previous seat, I'm still thinking of my replacement.

For lieutenant governor, I hereby appoint NHI.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 08:52:28 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2016, 09:54:26 PM by Governor RGN (Fed-NY) »

New Cabinet Members - I will ask the Assembly to confirm these appointments. I believe that they will be confirmed because they are hardworking Northeasterners. As the author of the Cabinet amendment, these appointments are not based on their party but on their previous service as an officer here in the Northeast region. These are preliminary, so the lineup may change. . I will just say to the assembly when to confirm or to convene a hearing for their confirmation Smiley This is a mere shortlist

Secretary of State - Poirot
Treasury and Commerce Secretary -  Winfield
Health and Human Services Secretary - TBD
Education Secretary -Rep. Kingpoleon
Interior and Agriculture Secretary - TBD
Labor and Urban Development Secretary - Pessimistic Antineutrino
Veterans Secretary - Rep. SWE
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »

I accept your appointment.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 09:53:06 PM »

I hereby appoint Pessimistic Antineutrino to the Northeast Assembly.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 06:25:55 AM »

The Boost Two Act has passed the Assembly 5-0
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 08:48:49 AM »

I thank you for the appointment.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 09:48:50 AM »

The Boost Two Act has passed the Assembly 5-0
You must be logged in to read this quote.

x Governor RGN

P.S. Make sure that the text of the bill is also submitted Smiley Thank you Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 09:47:23 AM »

If confirmed, I will accept.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 10:09:48 AM »

I will be away due to a training/camping starting this day until May 17.

x Governor RGN

RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 08:50:42 AM »

I will be back to work by Wednesday. The new representative replacing LLR will be also announced tomorrow. Smiley

x Governor RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 12:18:21 AM »

The new replacement will be announced as soon as possible. I'm just waiting for the presumptive appointee's reply whether he/she wants the job or not. If not, then I'll just wait for the election to decide who will replace LLR.

x Governor RGN

RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 07:42:18 AM »

I hereby appoint Abraham Washington to the Northeast Assembly.

x Governor RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 02:55:38 AM »

People of the Northeast, I urge you to vote on the new constitution. Upon seeing the proposed dates for the new elections, I'll make sure that we'll be still a strong region before the new era comes. This has been a legend in the making. We've seen our leaders from different spectrum and walks of life worked hard to put this new constitution text into reality. If you want a better future, I wish that you'll make the right decision this weekend.

And, of course don't forget to cast a write-in vote in the ongoing assembly special election. He/she might be the last one to be elected in an elective office in the Northeast. Let's give him/her a chance to serve in this great region Smiley

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=237095
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2016, 07:08:21 PM »
« Edited: May 21, 2016, 07:10:43 PM by Governor RGN (Fed-NY) »

I am glad to learn the projection that we, the Nation has ratified the new Constitution. This is another action that will CHANGE THE FACE OF OUR NATION FOREVER.

Well, I'm running for the Northern Regional Committee, post-ratification. I would propose (saying what's in my mind) a bicameral legislature for the North. I would endorse a fusion of the two existing constitutions, Northeast and the Mideast, and modify it in terms of grammar, spelling, certainty, and other aspects.

I am also announcing my plans to run as governor of the New North after the constitution has been deemed ratified. I have no plans to return to the regional legislature/assembly, or even run in a higher position. I'm happy with my position right now, and I'll lead Northeast, and I wish, the New North to a better path in the start of New Atlasia.

The special election still matters. I would encourage every Northeast voter to cast their ballots until Sunday. This is still important. I would see to it that the Northeast region is still functioning until the New Atlasia has been imposed. Thank you!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 09:52:45 PM »

Well, I'm running for the Northern Regional Committee, post-ratification. I would propose (saying what's in my mind) a bicameral legislature for the North.
Not to rain on your parade, but this would create an unsustainable number of offices and would effectively erase one of the biggest accomplishments of the ConCon (reducing the number of offices nationally). Our best bet is a unicameral legislature indexed to population.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 10:08:17 PM »

Well, I'm running for the Northern Regional Committee, post-ratification. I would propose (saying what's in my mind) a bicameral legislature for the North.
Not to rain on your parade, but this would create an unsustainable number of offices and would effectively erase one of the biggest accomplishments of the ConCon (reducing the number of offices nationally). Our best bet is a unicameral legislature indexed to population.
I'll look after it.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 06:48:27 AM »

I call upon our citizens to vote in this regional committee elections. I believe this entails a lot more responsibilities than being a governor, legislator or anything because they are the molders of our rules as a society, as a region. I wish you, the North voters, especially the Northeast voters to continue to trust my service to you. Go and vote!

x Governor RGN
Governor RGN of the Northeast Region

RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 09:44:08 AM »

PRESS RELEASE - TO BE DISSEMINATED ASAP

Governor RGN is preparing for a visit to the other regions to discuss things like the economy, jobs, etc. He is also planning to make an important announcement by Tuesday
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 06:46:54 AM »
« Edited: May 29, 2016, 09:16:20 AM by Governor RGN (Fed-NY) »

Update

Governor RGN is set to visit the Pacific Region to talk with Governor Ted Bessell in San Francisco. They will talk about various issues and stuff. The visit will be brief. The governor will be immediately notified if there are events in the Northeast, and take appropriate action ASAP.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 11:20:39 PM »

Governor RGN's speech upon landing in San Francisco
I would like to thank the Pacific residents for their warm reception. Governor Bessell has been one of my key allies here in Atlasia. I've seen a droughted activity here in my first months in Atlasia, without Governor Bessell, without his leadership, Pacific won't rise from the bottom. I'm here to talk with Governor Bessell about issues that matter most like the economy, jobs, health care, and so on. I would like to see a continuing partnership with the Pacific in the many days to come, or even weeks and months, depending on our new constitution. Although I can say that the Northeast right now is kinda suffering from activity crisis, starting when the new assembly convened under my watch. We're making steps to ensure that will be erased, like what your governor did to heal your land. We have a new speaker, after talking to the previous one with my CJO Cinyc, and of course things are mostly better now. I'm proud that I'm the only one, as governor, who introduced legislations throughout the new sessions. I don't like to say much about politics but the man who is attacking our leadership is saying that we, mostly I, is currently a do-nothing. I honestly don't blame myself for what had happened. I ensured a activity-filled assembly in my region, with the help of my CJO and my new speaker. The new constitution has taken alot of momentum from our activities, and we cannot blame that and it's normal. We are now in a transition, gearing towards a better Atlasia, stronger than ever. Let yourselves be the bridge towards a better, not new, but better Atlasia in the years to come. Thank you so much and God Bless the Pacific region and the whole Atlasia!

PRESS UPDATE - Governor RGN has privately filed his candidacy for re-election, or rather a new term for Northeast/North governor. He will be addressing the Northeast people, as well as the Mideast (two speeches) in television tomorrow morning, EDT
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 11:35:18 AM »

The Pacific speech also functions as the "start of the campaign speech".
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 12:55:23 PM »

Speech from Governor Ted Bessell on Governor RGN's Visit

[quote]Hello, Pacificans!

I'm glad we can have my friend RGN here with us today. We've had the chance to discuss the issues that matter to people here and people in the Northeast. Jobs. Healthcare. The economy. It's been a true pleasure, and I look forward to the progress that will be made as a result.

As we all know, RGN is seeking quasi-reelection to the Governorship of the North. I endorse him, and wholeheartedly encourage every Northerner to support him. Yes, there is low activity in the Northern Assembly. There is low activity in every Regional Government. They will all be dissolved after implementation. RGN, though, is working for his constituents to ensure a fun and active Regional Government in the new North, in the Regional ConCon. If you give him another term, he can continue his work after implementation and beyond.

Thank you, and God bless Atlasia!
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 07:09:37 PM »

Speech from Governor Ted Bessell on Governor RGN's Visit

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Thank you, Mr. Governor!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies