Democratic Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:21:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 26395 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 03, 2016, 07:39:56 PM »

BEAUTIFUL results tonight from the Hoosier State. 

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 08:14:16 PM »

Lake is only 56-44 with 19% in.

Sanders is going to win this.

Fair enough. I concede. Congrats Bernie peeps on your win tonight. Just please please please be ready to unite against trump for the general.

Pffft.  I'll all over Stein like gangbustas. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 08:18:50 PM »

Predicted this margin on AAD ftr, will now accept accolades

Will you accept Kool-Aids?

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 09:13:29 PM »

Sanders takes the lead in a Kentucky border county Cheesy

How exciting for you...

How about you let him enjoy his nice night?  Christ you Democrats suck.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 09:19:05 PM »

Congratulations to Sanders on his win in Indiana. However, now it is time for him to unite the Democratic Party because the GOP is going to unite as best they can behind Trump

Uhhh... Bernie is an independent, and many, many of his supporters are independents.  It's not our damn party.  Take it and shove it.  

Why can't Her Highness unite it?  Why do you need us?  
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 09:20:36 PM »

Biden would've gotten demolished, just like he did in 1988 and 2008.

Biden would've crushed Hillary, since most people actually like him.

Right you are, newbie.  These Hillbots live under this delusion that she's some strong candidate, even when you include people who aren't hacks for the less bad party. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 09:37:22 PM »

Congratulations to Sanders on his win in Indiana. However, now it is time for him to unite the Democratic Party because the GOP is going to unite as best they can behind Trump

Uhhh... Bernie is an independent, and many, many of his supporters are independents.  It's not our damn party.  Take it and shove it.  

Sad.

Independents are sad?  More independents than members of our two awful parties.  The independent mindset must have something right about it.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 09:38:45 PM »

Shouldn't Sanders have, or feel, some responsibility to the party, considering he's running for its nomination for the presidency?

Playing the SAD game that our two-party system has forced us into.  Surely you must see that. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 09:58:51 PM »

Wow, the Bernie Bros win tonight and still they're angry and sexist. SAD!

Well, I'll admit to be perpetually angry.  We've lost this battle, after all.  But I don't see where the sexism has shown through. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 10:46:46 PM »

Sad.

Independents are sad?  More independents than members of our two awful parties.  The independent mindset must have something right about it.

There isn't an 'Independent' mindset.

There aren't a huge number of people in this country who don't see either party as a solution to the problems we face?  Lol.  

Take a seat, hack.  You're not worth my time.  
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 10:55:52 PM »

Let me know if I'm crazy or not.

If Kasich doesn't run for President, Sanders wins Ohio? I'm just looking at the map and I think he makes it close if they didn't jump over to vote for Kasich.

It wasnt close in 2008 either, so maybe voters in Ohio just like Hillary.

Yea, I can see that.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_OH_50216.pdf

37-55.  Voters love Hillary Clinton alright!
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 11:07:53 PM »

Sad.

There isn't an 'Independent' mindset.

There aren't a huge number of people in this country who don't see either party as a solution to the problems we face?  Lol.  

Take a seat, hack.  You're not worth my time.  

I think considering your behaviour this season, you're the last person who should throw 'hack' around.

And my point... which you chose to ignore so you could make another proclamation wasn't that there are people who are Independent and don't feel part of the two-party system, but that there isn't an 'Independent mindset' that unites them or signifies a movement. Because the whole concept of the Independent has been shattered in the last decade. There isn't anything that defines someone as an Independent, other than not registering with a party... that's it.  

My behaviour?  Sorry, dad.  I'm sure the docile teen loyalists that flood this place are easier to get along with because they love picking a team, but i don't roll that way.  

And rejection of the two parties is clearly enough in my eyes.  It's not like the two parties don't have their own pissing matches.  There are plenty of advantages to aligning oneself with the Dems or GOP.  To reject it shows more than enough agreement to consider the collective.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies