Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:27:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 32030 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: May 03, 2016, 10:16:25 AM »

He might announce that he's dropping out.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 08:45:39 PM »

Well, let me say this to our friends here on this forum. I am Trump supporter now sadly. But shut the  up, do you have any human decency at all. I would've said this for Trump, but the guy put his family on the front line. People said he had multiple affairs, his wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK. But congrats to Trump and his supporters and God Bless Ted Cruz. God Bless America too we really need your help.

Cruz is a scumbag. So happy for today.

Gass!!!

Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 12:53:37 AM »

Cruz's campaign collapsed. He had the party steal him delegates at the conventions in Colorado, Wyoming and North Dakota, then came in 3rd in five of the following six primaries, made an alliance with Kasich that everyone saw through, was desperate enough to choose a VP - Carly Fiorina of all people - and then lowered himself to Trump's level like Rubio did and started attacking Trump with his own style of attacks. If people had to decide between Trump and a cheap desperate knock off, they'll go with the real thing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies