Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:41:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 32066 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: May 03, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »

Well, let me say this to our friends here on this forum. I am Trump supporter now sadly. But shut the  up, do you have any human decency at all. I would've said this for Trump, but the guy put his family on the front line. People said he had multiple affairs, his wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK. But congrats to Trump and his supporters and God Bless Ted Cruz. God Bless America too we really need your help.

This is about more than conservative ideology.  It's about tyranny.  I've been a Cruz supporter from the beginning.  I will be voting for Clinton in this election because the Trump movement is evil.  

Please reconsider.

He's a 14 year old who has been brainwashed by his family to buy into far-right dogma. Don't waste your time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies