Did anyone notice that Sanders beat Clinton in Indiana? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:43:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Did anyone notice that Sanders beat Clinton in Indiana? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did anyone notice that Sanders beat Clinton in Indiana?  (Read 2475 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: May 04, 2016, 03:20:12 AM »

It's interesting, but will have no impact at all. Clinton's getting the nomination.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 02:03:48 PM »

Trump doesn't have enough delegates, but how would he lose if he has no opponents?

There's still dropped out candidates on the ballot. Their chances of denying Trump enough delegates are the same as Sanders denying Clinton enough delegates. 0 = 0
OK, like I've been saying if Sanders has a zero chance, Clinton supporters can stay home and not vote. I guess they missed the memo.

That's exactly the reason why Bernie is still limping along; Hillary's supporters know her nomination is already wrapped up so why bother to vote?  Meanwhile Bernie's own voters still believe he can win, incredibly, and would no doubt continue to turn out even if he had already dropped out.

If I lived in a statethat had yet to vote, I'd still vote for Sanders just to send a message, not because I think he can win.

Exactly what I did. I never had any delusions about Sanders winning Maryland.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »

Precisely my point.  Bernie's supporters are... intense insane.

Fixed.

No, didn't notice because I wrote Bernie off after March primaries. To paraphrase Carly Fiorina, he's "Soooo yesterday."

Seriously, he needs to stop lying to his already unstable supporters who believe that Hillary is a million times worse than Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson, Hannibal Lector, and Satan combined. I've lost a lot of respect for him this primary season.

A few lunatics on reddit aren't representative of any significant portion of Sanders voters, dude.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies