Sen. Warren: Trump built his campaign on racism, sexism and xenophobia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:57:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sen. Warren: Trump built his campaign on racism, sexism and xenophobia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Sen. Warren: Trump built his campaign on racism, sexism and xenophobia  (Read 4500 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2016, 01:14:31 PM »
« edited: May 07, 2016, 01:16:03 PM by ag »

if a deputy elected from my region to the federal legislative body would abuse me and the other inhabitants in this way, we would feel abused and the career of the deputy would be finished.

"A deputy elected from my region..." Товарищ начальник, I like your fairytales. In case you did not know, in order to have a deputy elected from your region, you need to conduct an election. A deputy elected from your region is as much of a mythical creature as a unicorn.

Anyway, comrade junior lieutenant, since you like fairytales so much, I hope you will appreciate mine. Жила была курочка ряба, и было у нее три зуба: один белый, другой серый, а четвертый - золотой. A nice fairytale it is, don't you think so?
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2016, 01:37:48 PM »

if a deputy elected from my region to the federal legislative body would abuse me and the other inhabitants in this way, we would feel abused and the career of the deputy would be finished.

"A deputy elected from my region..." Товарищ начальник, I like your fairytales. In case you did not know, in order to have a deputy elected from your region, you need to conduct an election. A deputy elected from your region is as much of a mythical creature as a unicorn.

Anyway, comrade junior lieutenant, since you like fairytales so much, I hope you will appreciate mine. Жила была курочка ряба, и было у нее три зуба: один белый, другой серый, а четвертый - золотой. A nice fairytale it is, don't you think so?

I understand that anti-Russian sentiment is an inherent feature of a common American.
Let us then take some democratic country, e. g. Germany where I lived several months (on a kgb mission, as you understand). Suppose  Kanzlerin Merkel would say to her voters : you are rasits, sexists, xenophobs. What would the Germans do? They would go on rallies demanding Merkel's resignation. Nothing of the sort happens in the USA. The senator abuses her voters, they never protest,  moreover they back her. Such behavior contradicts common sense.   

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2016, 01:41:50 PM »

I understand that anti-Russian sentiment is an inherent feature of a common American.

I am a Mexican.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2016, 01:42:49 PM »

Let us then take some democratic country, e. g. Germany where I lived several months (on a kgb mission, as you understand).  

East Germany back in the 1980s, I presume?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2016, 01:49:03 PM »

Let us then take some democratic country, e. g. Germany where I lived several months (on a kgb mission, as you understand). Suppose  Kanzlerin Merkel would say to her voters : you are rasits, sexists, xenophobs. What would the Germans do? They would go on rallies demanding Merkel's resignation. Nothing of the sort happens in the USA. The senator abuses her voters, they never protest,  moreover they back her. Such behavior contradicts common sense.   

the wrong comparison entirely, of course. a similar situation would be if merkel (or, more comparably, gysi or someone) made the accurate observation that pegida (or the afd etc) have based their campaign on xenophobia.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2016, 01:50:49 PM »

Let us then take some democratic country, e. g. Germany where I lived several months (on a kgb mission, as you understand).  

East Germany back in the 1980s, I presume?

It was known as the German Democratic Republic for a reason.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2016, 01:54:48 PM »

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »

Great honour for a hackass, I am sure.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2016, 02:11:51 PM »

the wrong comparison entirely, of course. a similar situation would be if merkel (or, more comparably, gysi or someone) made the accurate observation that pegida (or the afd etc) have based their campaign on xenophobia.

The wrong comparison completely. Participants of PEDIGA are sure to have never voted for Merkel. And those 300,000 Massachusites who voted for Trump are sure to have voted for Warren. She insults her voters and they keep silent. To my surprise.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2016, 02:14:17 PM »

The wrong comparison completely. Participants of PEDIGA are sure to have never voted for Merkel. And those 300,000 Massachusites who voted for Trump are sure to have voted for Warren. She insults her voters and they keep silent. To my surprise.

Actually, most surely they have voted against Warren.  Not that it would matter at all: except in the land of Hackassia.

Also, please learn how to quote things properly here.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2016, 03:16:51 PM »

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2016, 03:18:39 PM »
« Edited: May 07, 2016, 03:28:23 PM by egalitt »

Actually, most surely they have voted against Warren.  Not that it would matter at all: except in the land of Hackassia.

Too complex for a junior khakassian lieutenant.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2016, 03:19:37 PM »

I doubt it. In 2012, both Elizabeth Warren and her opponent, Scott Brown, got over a million votes. Note that Trump's a Republican with barely discernible ideology, Warren is a progressive Democrat, and Brown is a moderate who endorsed Trump. Putting together all of those factors, what makes you think Trump's voters voted for Warren? Sure, some might have, but I'd imagine the majority voted for Scott Brown.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2016, 03:25:21 PM »

I doubt it. In 2012, both Elizabeth Warren and her opponent, Scott Brown, got over a million votes. Note that Trump's a Republican with barely discernible ideology, Warren is a progressive Democrat, and Brown is a moderate who endorsed Trump. Putting together all of those factors, what makes you think Trump's voters voted for Warren? Sure, some might have, but I'd imagine the majority voted for Scott Brown.

Thanks for the clarification. I somehow missed  the fact that Warren is a democrat. Nevertheless I still stick to the opinion that to abuse citizens whom you represent in the Senate is stupid and irresponsible.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2016, 03:37:10 PM »

"Donald Trump has built his campaign on racism, sexism and xenophobia." said the Massachusetts senator, in an interview conducted between lunch time and bingo at the Cambridge nursing home where she now resides. 

You do realize Trump is older than Warren, right?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2016, 03:55:59 PM »

"Donald Trump has built his campaign on racism, sexism and xenophobia." said the Massachusetts senator, in an interview conducted between lunch time and bingo at the Cambridge nursing home where she now resides. 

You do realize Trump is older than Warren, right?

Shh. He doesn't like it when you break up his echo chamber.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2016, 04:01:36 PM »

Yeah, those tweets are really presidential.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2016, 04:26:27 PM »

If all Trump's opponents are such blockheads as Warren he is sure to win any election.
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2016, 07:44:12 AM »

Oh my: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpMwlNGx3AI
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2016, 03:20:24 PM »

Too complex for a junior khakassian lieutenant.

You should be sent to Siberia for embarrassing the KGB with your inability to quote properly.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2016, 06:05:11 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2016, 06:07:20 PM by ag »

Would you like me to show you my passport, товарищ начальник?

I have, probably, been a Mexican for almost as long as you have been alive. Y ¡no hay mexicanos de segunda!
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2016, 06:09:42 PM »

Thanks for the clarification. I somehow missed  the fact that Warren is a democrat. Nevertheless I still stick to the opinion that to abuse citizens whom you represent in the Senate is stupid and irresponsible.

Missing that "minor" fact you still dare to post on this forum? Talk about having no clue Smiley
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2016, 06:25:55 PM »

Of all the words that Donald Trump could have chosen to label Elizabeth Warren as, "goofy" is not the one I would have expected.

Goofy Elizabeth Warren will be as much a part of the landscape as Lyin' Ted Cruz.  No one will take her seriously from here on in. 

I'm serious.  Trump's insults are calculated, and they have some basis in fact.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2016, 06:37:35 PM »

Of all the words that Donald Trump could have chosen to label Elizabeth Warren as, "goofy" is not the one I would have expected.

Goofy Elizabeth Warren will be as much a part of the landscape as Lyin' Ted Cruz.  No one will take her seriously from here on in. 

you mean nobody within the drumpfbacke hatejerk bubble will take her seriously. and they wouldn't have anyway.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2016, 12:11:48 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies