Vicente Fox apologizes to Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:16:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Vicente Fox apologizes to Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Vicente Fox apologizes to Trump  (Read 2167 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 06:16:57 PM »

My girlfriend is from Mexico. That's one of the reasons why I hate Trump because of what he said about Mexicans.

Yeah, and my wife is Mexican. (Well, Mexican-American). So what? That has nothing to do with our position that the United States should secure its borders. I guess you'll have to hate me as well...

You are either "simple-minded" or deliberately trolling on the same topic over and over again.
Get it through your thick skull, that people are not pissed at trump for wanting to tighten the border.

What Spooky Mike is saying when he says "because of what (trump) said about Mexicans," refers to trump's disgusting choice of words in insulting the immigrants.
So if you (SillyAmerican) think that all (or vast majority of) immigrants are rapists and criminals, then yes, I'm sure Spooky Mike (and many of here) would "hate you as well" (as you say).
If you don't think this, then calm down and loosen up your underwear.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2016, 06:21:25 PM »

My girlfriend is from Mexico. That's one of the reasons why I hate Trump because of what he said about Mexicans.

Yeah, and my wife is Mexican. (Well, Mexican-American). So what? That has nothing to do with our position that the United States should secure its borders. I guess you'll have to hate me as well...

Translation: But guys, I have (insert minority group here) friends, so I can't be a racist!
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 07:04:51 PM »

You are either "simple-minded" or deliberately trolling on the same topic over and over again.
Get it through your thick skull, that people are not pissed at trump for wanting to tighten the border.

What Spooky Mike is saying when he says "because of what (trump) said about Mexicans," refers to trump's disgusting choice of words in insulting the immigrants.
So if you (SillyAmerican) think that all (or vast majority of) immigrants are rapists and criminals, then yes, I'm sure Spooky Mike (and many of here) would "hate you as well" (as you say).

People are definitely mad that Trump wants to tighten border control. They might also be mad about the rapist comment but that's in addition to being mad about the border. Most Mexicans seem to think any immigration control is racist.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2016, 07:35:18 PM »

People are definitely mad that Trump wants to tighten border control. They might also be mad about the rapist comment but that's in addition to being mad about the border. Most Mexicans seem to think any immigration control is racist.

No. You are wrong.
"Most Mexicans" do NOT "think any immigration control is racist." Most Americans who are of Mexican ancestry don't think that breaking the law is OK, and that people should just continue to break the law.
Some may think this .... OK. But not "most," as you say. That is just ridiculous.
RosettaStoned
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.45, S: -5.91

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 07:49:59 PM »

“If I offended you, I’m sorry,” Fox said, referring to Trump in an interview with Breitbart on Wednesday. “But what about the other way around?”

Note that Fox also asks the question, that trump should apologize for "offending" millions of people for his disgusting choice of words. Curious to see if trump follows-up with this.

Trump should say he's sorry for having to explain that every illegal immigrant has broken the law, and leave it at that. Fox and others are beginning to understand how ticked off the American electorate is, and that they may have to deal with the populist sentiments that he's raised.

He called them all rapists!!! That's the problem. Why do you refuse to understand this?

Also, you don't seem to understand how ticked off another very large part of the American electorate is at Trump......

Um, no he didn't; only the rapists.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2016, 09:45:10 PM »

Ok, underwear has been loosened appropriately.

Translation: But guys, I have (insert minority group here) friends, so I can't be a racist!

Uh huh. My wife is very disappointed to hear that I'm a racist.

And therein lies the problem. I understand being mad a Trump for the dumb over-generalization of saying that all illegal immigrants are rapists, he should simply have said that all illegal immigrants have broken the law. 'Nuff said.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2016, 10:54:42 PM »

What Trump should do is clarify what he meant. 

You really think that Trump did not deliberately chose the level of "clarity" he wanted? I have a nice big bridge over that mighty river in Mexico City that you will surely like. Want to buy it from me?

Sure. How many pesos? Smiley

Square root of pi.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2016, 10:56:11 PM »

Seems like Fox has been spending the rest of the day apologising for having apologised to Trump. I mean, the reaction so far has been such that had he not backtracked I would have expected him to be tarred, feathered, and shipped to Oklahoma in a UPS package.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2016, 11:08:52 PM »

#triggered lol
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2016, 11:58:11 PM »

“If I offended you, I’m sorry,” Fox said, referring to Trump in an interview with Breitbart on Wednesday. “But what about the other way around?”

Note that Fox also asks the question, that trump should apologize for "offending" millions of people for his disgusting choice of words. Curious to see if trump follows-up with this.

Trump should say he's sorry for having to explain that every illegal immigrant has broken the law, and leave it at that. Fox and others are beginning to understand how ticked off the American electorate is, and that they may have to deal with the populist sentiments that he's raised.

He called them all rapists!!! That's the problem. Why do you refuse to understand this?

Also, you don't seem to understand how ticked off another very large part of the American electorate is at Trump......

Trump supporters lie just as much as their supreme leader, don't they?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 12:02:35 AM »

Trump supporters lie just as much as their supreme leader, don't they?

Yep.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 10:16:08 AM »

Yeah. Trump should not have called them all rapists, because clearly that's simply wrong. But they have all broken the law. That's the problem. Why do you refuse to understand this?
Stating the obvious is blasphemy to the left. Every illegal immigrant's first act upon landing on U.S. soil is to break the law of the country that they now seek refuge in. In a perfect world, they would all be sent back home. However, the system is so broken that that does not happen nearly enough.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies