Columbia-Dutchess Counties to get completed Marathon length rail trail?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Columbia-Dutchess Counties to get completed Marathon length rail trail?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Columbia-Dutchess Counties to get completed Marathon length rail trail?  (Read 145 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:30:26 AM »
« edited: May 06, 2016, 07:20:04 AM by Torie »

Thank you Senator Schumer!  It looks like it is all coming down. The 26 mile length bike trail goes through absolutely stupendously beautiful countryside (attended by gorgeous periodic waterfalls and view sheds). Every time I drive around on the county blue highway roads in the area (which may be second class citizens for Muon2's connectivity rules, but are in my opinion first class in the eyes of God), I am in awe of what seems to be the Garden of Eden of the planet. And the other great thing, is that those couped up in the Big Apple, can take the metro with their bike to the trail head, to partake. So for those of you in shape for a marathon length bike ride (or twice that if going round trip), you have a treat in store for you. Get away from pounding the keyboard all day and check it out!

Oh, and at the end of the trail in Hillsdale, is one of the best used book stores I have been in anywhere. The rural areas of the Birkenstock Belt are just, well different, than most other rural areas across the Fruited Plain.

Now the open question is whether or not I am in shape to undertake this. Time to hit the bike to tune up!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies