Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:11:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses  (Read 2393 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: May 07, 2016, 01:30:11 PM »

again: he's right, but has zero credibility on this issue given he himself is a rapist.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 01:52:06 PM »

again: he's right, but has zero credibility on this issue given he himself is a rapist.

lol

typical fascist drumpfbacke, getting triggered by the truth
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 02:06:09 PM »

Is this actually a thing? Can you give a link?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-ex-wife-claim-he-raped-her-resurfaces-in-new-documentary-a6836151.html
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 04:42:15 AM »

that's not even slightly what the article says, but then i suppose if you could read, you wouldn't be a drumpfbacke
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 04:38:48 PM »

that's not even slightly what the article says, but then i suppose if you could read, you wouldn't be a drumpfbacke
Yeah, I can't read... What part of "the story is totally without merit" do you not understand? But I'd expect nothing less from a leftist.

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

"the story" =/= "the claim", of course. let's remember that the deposition was under oath and that she won her divorce case on grounds of "cruel and inhuman treatment", shall we?

also lol americannation is back
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies