Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:32:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses  (Read 2396 times)
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« on: May 08, 2016, 03:26:02 PM »

I would love to see Hillary address this head on, open up, and show vulnerability while discussing the pain she felt as a result of what her husband did. Probably a sh-tty thing to relive, but Drumpf needs to be careful that he doesn't give Hillary an opportunity to humanize herself. I think a lot of people would cut Hillary some slack for hating on her husband's mistresses.

She should hate her husband. Not the women, who did nothing wrong.

woof. This line of thought is even too "progressive" for me. You're definitely at least partially at fault if you're engaging in sexual congress with a married individual and are aware of it. I don't care if you're not the one who's married. You know right and wrong and you betrayed virtue.
Some of the situations weren't long term affairs, rather sexual assaults, rapes, and sexual harassment (or inappropriateness) of a subordinate in the workplace.  Those women are victims of Bill, not co-adulterers as some of the women were.  Saying the victims "didn't do anything wrong" is largely correct IMO, the co-adulterers did "something" wrong to "some" extent IMO... But, given Bill's Patern of behavior and extreme level of "SLICK-NESS" I wouldn't put much on them either.         
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 04:03:16 PM »

Maybe all HRC needs to do is keep running that our principles PAC ad where the woman quotes Donald TRUMP verbatim:

"The thing about women is, you've got to treat them like sh*t."
running ads of trump in his own words has tended to help him, not hurt.  It's like a greatest hits montage.  We saw a similar effect with Obama, but Trump is like nothing seen before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies