Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:20:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump slams Clinton for "disgraceful" treatment of husband's mistresses  (Read 2405 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 09, 2016, 12:01:19 PM »

Maybe all HRC needs to do is keep running that our principles PAC ad where the woman quotes Donald DRUMPF verbatim:

"The thing about women is, you've got to treat them like sh*t."
running ads of trump in his own words has tended to help him, not hurt.  It's like a greatest hits montage.  We saw a similar effect with Obama, but Drumpf is like nothing seen before.

It's helped him among the generally bigoted, racist, closed minded republican primary voters. Of which it only helped him with about 40%. Good luck with that working in the general.

This is what trump supporters just cant get through their thick skull.
Little-Hands-Drumpf-Fuhrer's disgusting tactics have only worked with approx 37% to 40% of the "bigoted, racist, closed minded republican primary voters" (I like your quoted words, so I will reuse them).

trump followers think that his ways will continue to work "great," as they did before.
But the other 60% of republicans have doubts or just right-out hate him.
And if you have only 40% of republicans for trump, I would imagine the percentage is even less from independents.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies