Not so recent speculation on a Clinton-Klobuchar ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:23:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Not so recent speculation on a Clinton-Klobuchar ticket (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Not so recent speculation on a Clinton-Klobuchar ticket  (Read 1839 times)
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« on: May 07, 2016, 06:01:21 PM »

I am biased being from Minnesota but I think she would make an excellent VP.  I am also a big fan of Tim Walz (my congressman), would make an very good replacement for Klobuchar.

It would be to risky a pick but a VP candidate Al Franken would be fun.  One of the key roles of a VP candidate is to be the hatchet man/women going after the other parties presidential candidate. Can you imaging what Franken would do to Trump Smiley
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:12:28 PM »

Klobuchar has got to be one of the top 5 most boring members of the Senate. I seriously can't fathom people saying she's the "top choice" or "best choice". Based on what, tell me. What do you like about this woman? She's fine. I voted for her but she brings nothing to the table that 200 other generic Democratic office holders and former office holders wouldn't also bring. Seriously, why would you want her?

Disagree on boring. Always found her to be smart, eloquent and surprisingly funny.  Maybe it's a midwest thing.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies