Bigoted Judge Finally Gets What's Coming To Him
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:53:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bigoted Judge Finally Gets What's Coming To Him
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bigoted Judge Finally Gets What's Coming To Him  (Read 2518 times)
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 05:37:18 PM »

Roy Moore is the judicial activist tyrant that behaves the way conservatives accuse liberal justices of acting.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 07:46:22 PM »

Roy Moore is the judicial activist tyrant that behaves the way conservatives accuse liberal justices of acting.
Indeed.

I wouldn't call Trump our greatest threat in generations when the Cold War only ended about 25 years ago.

Trump is much more dangerous for the US than a Soviet nuke. He, literally, has a potential to destroy America fast.
Alright, I'm now genuinely concerned with your well being.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2016, 07:56:23 PM »
« Edited: May 10, 2016, 07:59:29 PM by ag »

I wouldn't call Trump our greatest threat in generations when the Cold War only ended about 25 years ago.

Trump is much more dangerous for the US than a Soviet nuke. He, literally, has a potential to destroy America fast.

You are not the first.

We will talk in 4 years. When you: a one-armed war vet - will come to your hometown and think yourself to be lucky (given the unemployment rate of 60%) to get a job at the minimal wage of $500/hour (though, of course, you will spend much of that on the $1000 bus fare).

Just hoping you will not be imprisoned for talking too much about how unhappy you are. Many of your friends will be.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 12:08:34 AM »

You are not the first.

We will talk in 4 years. When you: a one-armed war vet - will come to your hometown and think yourself to be lucky (given the unemployment rate of 60%) to get a job at the minimal wage of $500/hour (though, of course, you will spend much of that on the $1000 bus fare).

Just hoping you will not be imprisoned for talking too much about how unhappy you are. Many of your friends will be.
Ugh, the Clinton presidency is going to be hard, isn't it?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 06:28:28 AM »

You are not the first.

Ugh, the Clinton presidency is going to be hard, isn't it?

From your mouth to god's ears. I am, unfortunately, not that confident Trump would lose.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 06:20:58 PM »

In the past 30 years, Conservatives have been legislating from the bench much, much more than liberals have.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 09:52:50 PM »

And the person who started this thread is a Trump supporter?!  Well, I guess he has been fairly moderate on LGBT issues, but still.

He's an ironic poster. See his public profile.

What?! I actually voted for Donald Trump 3 weeks ago, and it is currently my intent to do so in the general too. Who are you to question my credentials?! Get lost! I've been with Trump from the get-go

I wholheartedly wish you all the worst in your life.

And Trump haters say there's been too much anger in this election!

There isnīt enough. Every sensible person should personally and passionately hate every Trump supporter. If I were to find out even some years from now that my daughter goes out with a Trump supporter, I would disown her.
Hopefully. You're hysterical, paranoid, angry, and very disturbed. Cut her off for her own good.

I am proud of being hysterical, paranoid and angry here. The world is facing its greatest danger in generations. All those who are not hysterical, paranoid and angry should be ashamed of themselves.

Wouldn't you say this was our destiny, though? And I'm sure gassing the foothills of Appalachia is right in line with pragmatic, liberal values.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2016, 10:48:05 AM »

In the past 30 years, Conservatives have been legislating from the bench much, much more than liberals have.

Projection from the right is nothing new.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2016, 06:01:47 PM »

It is actually an extraordinarily effective weapon.

Claim the other side is doing something heinous.

Get everyone aware of the issue but 100% focused on the other side.

Build a justification to do it yourself.

People eventually realize the "truth"

SPin it as "both sides do it"

You stop doing it yourself.

But now the other side can't retaliate.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2016, 06:45:36 PM »

It is actually an extraordinarily effective weapon.

Claim the other side is doing something heinous.

Get everyone aware of the issue but 100% focused on the other side.

Build a justification to do it yourself.

People eventually realize the "truth"

SPin it as "both sides do it"

You stop doing it yourself.

But now the other side can't retaliate.

Well he has gained infamy for his judicial activism. He's in the national spotlight now and anyone else who wants to use his same tactics better cut it out unless they want to be disliked on a national level.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 10:05:55 PM »

He's one of the best jurists in the US. He'd be a great replacement for Scaila
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2016, 10:37:56 PM »

He's one of the best jurists in the US. He'd be a great replacement for Scaila

lol.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2017, 08:30:27 PM »

Great, now he's probably their next governor.

Oi! You almost had it! Such a good pick, love! #tbt
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:00 PM »

He's doing it right in front of our eyes. Maybe he really is being manipulated or acting at the behest of the Russians or someone else. Or maybe it's deliberate maliciousness or just an accident of his style. I could be just the result of having a mentally ill moron in the office we've made so important at this time of stress and change. I don't know.

But whatever the motivation, the result is undeniable. Donald Trump is working to rip America apart. He wants violence, which he and his supporters will then use as an excuse to be more authoritarian, which will in turn lead to more violence. He probably goes to sleep dreaming of a major terror attack that can be easily blamed on one group. Even an attack by his own supporters would be useful, because his under-reaction will rightfully enrage those who stand against fascism and evil, making them more inclined to lash out.

If we are to survive as a nation, Trump needs to be legally removed from office ASAP. Any sort of coup or assassination would just make him a martyr, though I doubt he's conscious enough to realize that.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies