What is the most underrated US state? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:27:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What is the most underrated US state? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the most underrated US state?  (Read 596 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 11, 2016, 01:09:31 PM »

I think New Hampshire. It's small but nice.
I don't know what TN volunteer gets all worked up about. I mean, the so-called "misandry" is not nearly as rampant as the misogyny pretty much everywhere else. The ramblings about its racism are understandable, because racism is inevitable at 92% non-Hispanic White.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 08:53:18 PM »

As many have told you before, if New Hampshire is as "sexist" as you claim it is, why did Doris Haddock lose by a 30%+ margin? Why did Jeanne Shaheen lose in 2002? And when she did win a seat in the Senate, why did she do worse than Obama did? If the Angry New Hampshire Women were so angry, why didn't they vote for Mondale or McCain's vice presidential nominees? Why did they vote against Clinton and Fiorina, the only women in the Democratic and Republican race, respectively, this year? And don't use the former's 2008 victory as an excuse.
Digging deeper, you see Jeb Bradley defeated Martha Fuller Clark by a respectable 58-38 margin in 2002. Six years later, Paul Hodes defeated Jennifer Horn 56-41.
But yes, tell me more about how you are laid low by Maggie Hassan's climbing cult.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies