Ann Coulter: Trump could crush the EC with slight increase in white vote in MW (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:08:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ann Coulter: Trump could crush the EC with slight increase in white vote in MW (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ann Coulter: Trump could crush the EC with slight increase in white vote in MW  (Read 1160 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: May 08, 2016, 06:36:15 PM »

I guess since you're posting a specific 'analysis' from her it's ok.  But, my personal view is that there are approx 320m people in the U.S, and in any discussion of the political thoughts of those 320m people, Ann Coulter would be the 320 millionth person I'd be interested in having a discussion on.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 06:58:52 PM »

He didn't get a majority so that's literally impossible to know.   

So it's impossible to know whether George H. W. Bush would have won reelection without Perot?

Yes? I've seen good arguments from both sides on that one.

There is no good argument that George H W Bush would have won had Perot not been on the ballot.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 08:45:37 PM »

Trump won't be in a three way race like LePage was.

Uh, LePage would have won reelection in 2014 even without Cutler in the race.
In 2014, LePage got about 48% of the vote.  Polls still showed him narrowly up in a two way race against Michaud.  Also, one cannot assume all the Cutler voters would have voted in a two way race, some may have stayed home, or maybe even voted for LePage.

I believe many of the people who voted for LePage regret their vote.  So, baring another Ebola outbreak or something similar happening right before the election, I don't think Maine voters will be fooled a third time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies