Can Trump repair his relations with the Latino/Female/Muslim demographics?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:53:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Can Trump repair his relations with the Latino/Female/Muslim demographics?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Can Trump repair his relations with the Latino/Female/Muslim demographics?  (Read 2056 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2016, 12:39:52 AM »

Far as hispanics like i mentioned before it would be great if he won despite of them because that would basically be a mandate from American voters to finally stand up to the open boarders crowd. 

BTW.. Mitt lost because hes Mitt Romney nobody wanted to vote for that guy republican or dem and even now he running around the country begging people to like him. 

This is an anglophone forum, so it would be nice if you, actually, wrote this up in English. What was it, actually? Was it Scots, or some other closely related language? Which country are you from?

Unfortunately, as written, it is utterly incomprehensible. I just figured out it got something to do with "boarders". Has Trump said anyting about his plans to regulate hostelries?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2016, 12:55:56 AM »

Happy #Eid! The best pilgrimage accommodation is found in Trump Tower Mecca, I love Muslims!

Happy #InternationalWomensDay! The best cunnilingus is done in Trump Tower Boardroom. I love women!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2016, 02:27:19 AM »

Yes ... these numbers are staggering !
Just through the roof.
Just to bring these numbers to 50% in any one of these groups, would be near impossible.
And he has to work on all/most of them ? Wow, wow, wow.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2016, 02:34:28 AM »
« Edited: May 09, 2016, 02:39:37 AM by ProudModerate2 »

Latino: No. Maybe he can repair some damage among Cuban-Americans, but even that seems unlikely.
Women: Doubtful. Less absurd than than the other two, but still very difficult.
Muslims: Absolutely not, and he would alienate many of his own supporters if he tried to.

He can get those numbers down to around 40% disapproval if he actually tried. 

You are delusional.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2016, 03:31:23 AM »

Latino: No. Maybe he can repair some damage among Cuban-Americans, but even that seems unlikely.
Women: Doubtful. Less absurd than than the other two, but still very difficult.
Muslims: Absolutely not, and he would alienate many of his own supporters if he tried to.

He can get those numbers down to around 40% disapproval if he actually tried. 

You are delusional.

40% might be a stretch.   50ish would be great in fact he was already there a few months ago. In either case that's enough to win. 

The Megan Kelly thing was awful on his part because it reinforced that ideal that hes hostile to women.   Had he just ignored her it would have been a non issue.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 04:15:00 AM »

So I guess Trump would need about 75% of white men to have a prayer of winning?  Even Reagan never came close to that.  And that's assuming he somehow manages to break even with Hillary among white women, which is possible although polls at present are not in his favor.

LOL.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2016, 04:35:15 AM »
« Edited: May 09, 2016, 04:39:26 AM by MK »

I honestly don't know whats going to happen 6 months from now. I will say that seeing Hillary hacks on here gloat and brag is kind of funny.  This election more than likely will come down to economics (maybe foreign matters if another Paris like attack happens). Currently missed in all the left's highlighted identity politics  TRUMP IS CONSISTANY LEADING IN POLLS FOR "BEST HANDING THE ECONOMY".  You Hillary hacks should take note of that.  Back in June 2015 all the republican big wigs were gloating and bragging just like many of you are.  We all know how that turned out as Trump eliminated candidate after candidate.   

Yes, Trump has some ground to make up with minority voters though they are not needed to win the election. These type of voters are pretty much part of the democratic plantation now (they always have been) . But last week when Hillary said "I am going to put a lot of coal miners out of work" sums up what the Dem's have did with working class Americans.    If Trump can stay away from the mud trap and focus on message these "relations" will be irrelevant.

Camaro33
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.23, S: 0.17

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 06:58:47 AM »

Trump's unfavorables are vastly overstated, and in a Trump-Clinton election, a lot of "hold your nose and choose" votes will happen. By the tens of millions. Polling in this matchup means virtually nothing.

However, it is possible to make inroads. No, he will not win any minority group outright, but I guarantee he can only move up from his current stance. Trump catered to a certain portion of the GOP that elected him in primaries that the other candidates did not appeal to. For the next 6 months with changed stances and tones he can greatly mend fences and change the game. Remember, 6 months ago Ben Carson was beating Trump...lots of things can happen.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 07:28:59 AM »

Trump's unfavorables are vastly overstated, and in a Trump-Clinton election, a lot of "hold your nose and choose" votes will happen. By the tens of millions. Polling in this matchup means virtually nothing.

but i suppose nobody is "holding their nose and choosing" in the polls, huh?
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 09:23:52 AM »

But, but.... he has a special relationship with the blacks.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2016, 10:04:54 AM »

And by the way, this is what we're dealing with right now:

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13151990_10153765351554285_772991194895818622_n.jpg?oh=16a403e6e46aec694c28ea193dcf103c&oe=57E1989C
Oh my god.

But, but.... he has a special relationship with the blacks.

He does...it's apolitical panromantic heterosexual
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2016, 10:10:27 AM »

It's a shame Melania is still young and attractive, otherwise he could quickie divorce her and marry somebody who matches one or two of these demographics.  Maybe one of the Miss USAs from Central America or the Middle East?

Miss Lebanon would be wonderful!

If i hear one more word about Miss Lebanon.....big news in Australia.

http://m.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/miss-lebanon-beauty-pageant-stirs-up-a-controversy-or-two-20160503-gokoo8.html

As for Trump, of course he can mend these relationships. He is a master salesman, and he would currently have advisors telling him precisely where he needs to improve.

The female vote improved quite considerably in the last contestwd primaries. Much to my surprise, Trumps' sins were forgotten.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2016, 12:16:34 PM »

I honestly don't know whats going to happen 6 months from now. I will say that seeing Hillary hacks on here gloat and brag is kind of funny.  This election more than likely will come down to economics (maybe foreign matters if another Paris like attack happens). Currently missed in all the left's highlighted identity politics  TRUMP IS CONSISTANY LEADING IN POLLS FOR "BEST HANDING THE ECONOMY".  You Hillary hacks should take note of that.  Back in June 2015 all the republican big wigs were gloating and bragging just like many of you are.  We all know how that turned out as Trump eliminated candidate after candidate.   

Yes, Trump has some ground to make up with minority voters though they are not needed to win the election. These type of voters are pretty much part of the democratic plantation now (they always have been) . But last week when Hillary said "I am going to put a lot of coal miners out of work" sums up what the Dem's have did with working class Americans.    If Trump can stay away from the mud trap and focus on message these "relations" will be irrelevant.

You are delusional.

He is not winning with the numbers he has among minorities. As much as you may want to believe it, there simply aren't that many white men in the country.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2016, 02:37:34 PM »

I never realized his relationship was damaged

LOL.
Question for you : Were you the famous "Bubble Boy" from the 1970's ?
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:58 AM »

Happy #Eid! The best pilgrimage accommodation is found in Trump Tower Mecca, I love Muslims!

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies