Office of Southern Governor Spiral (Vote on Legislature/Judicial Overlord)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:20:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Southern Governor Spiral (Vote on Legislature/Judicial Overlord)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Southern Governor Spiral (Vote on Legislature/Judicial Overlord)  (Read 642 times)
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 08, 2016, 10:27:25 PM »
« edited: May 21, 2016, 01:14:42 AM by Governor Spiral »

Welcome to my luxurious office! I'm honored to have received the confidence of the South to serve as your governor for the next few months. I promise I'll serve to the best of my ability, but nobody's perfect!

My predecessor, the honorable Leinad, has done great work in reviving the activity of our region along with others, and my main priority will be to continue that streak in the wake of upcoming sweeping reforms that will affect us all. Legislators and citizens alike are in this together under my administration, and I'll govern under the ideas of transparency and accessibility. I have no more political aspirations left in me, so I'm devoted 100% to this job and this job alone.

Now, let's address some housekeeping. Since swearing in as Governor, I've had to resign from my previous title of Judicial Overlord, meaning that position is empty at the moment. I am currently accepting applications for Judicial Overlord from anyone in the South, so if you're interested in taking over, send me a PM and I'll add you for consideration. Applications will be open for the next week.

While I'm currently very consumed by finals, I'll soon begin to really push a new agenda for the South. In the meantime, questions and other general comments are always welcome!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 01:56:03 AM »

Excellent! I look forward to seeing what you'll do, Governor, and I'll be available to help if there's anyway I can.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 01:43:21 AM »

Friends, the time to vote on our future is now. After months of deliberation, we have something that we can actually be proud of: a new framework for our republic that will give us the opportunity, if there ever was one, to bring us out of our national decline. Our current constitution and all the norms that came out of it has served us well for a long time, but it's clear that we can't stick with it if we're not content with our trajectory.

It's understandable to hold strong feelings about the way it's been. A lot of us, myself included, have experienced our highs and lows over the years and we can't deny that it's been quite a ride. With this decision, though, we must not only think about the citizens among us now, but future ones who will pick up from where we left off. This nation deserves better, and, if anything, we can at least say that we tried to achieve that.

Speaking to you as the probable last governor of the South in its current form, it's an odd feeling, but I'm humbled to play a role in such a large transition. For Atlasia, it's now or never, and it's time for all our hard work to pay off. Please join me in voting for ratification of our new Constitution. Let's make Atlasia truly great again.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=236797.0
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 02:11:23 AM »

We do deserve better Spiral. My region deserves better than being partitioned out of existence.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 01:14:26 AM »

Another day, another round of elections. Right now the vote for filling our Legislature is underway, and we have three declared candidates in the mix. All are fine people and I wish them the best of luck. In addition to this regularly scheduled election, we have a Judicial Overlord seat to fill. For this role, I've nominated our very own North Carolina Yankee. Yankee has been a pillar in Atlasia for ages and I was happy to see him apply. There's no one more qualified after everything he's been through. I strongly urge the South to confirm him.

Vote now!
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 01:01:38 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

X Spiral
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies