Why do both the left and the right think that Hillary Clinton is evil?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:59:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Why do both the left and the right think that Hillary Clinton is evil?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do both the left and the right think that Hillary Clinton is evil?  (Read 1462 times)
buritobr
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 09, 2016, 08:54:55 PM »

Many people on the left and on the right not only disagree with Hillary's ideas. They think that she is evil because she supports the interests of a small group of powerful people...
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:59:05 PM »

It's the pant suits.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 03:26:18 PM »

There is also the whole criminal thing.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »

I don't know that I think she's evil. I just think that her foreign policy is awful as is her close ties with wall street. Foreign policy more so. My political coming of age was the Iraq War debacle and I refuse to vote for anyone associated with it. If Joe Biden was the Democratic frontrunner i'd feel the same way. I don't think that Hillary is uniquely evil by any means though I admit there may be some unique vitriol some have towards her that they don't towards other politicians.
Lothal1
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 06:19:25 PM »

She did the emails scandal. If I was working in an government job and used a private email, I would be fired and lose my security clearance. Hillary got off completely clean, and did not get any sh**t for it. Also, Bill Clinton did basically the same thing in office.
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 11:00:49 PM »

If it looks like a duck...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 02:18:41 AM »

I don't know that I think she's evil. I just think that her foreign policy is awful as is her close ties with wall street. Foreign policy more so. My political coming of age was the Iraq War debacle and I refuse to vote for anyone associated with it. If Joe Biden was the Democratic frontrunner i'd feel the same way. I don't think that Hillary is uniquely evil by any means though I admit there may be some unique vitriol some have towards her that they don't towards other politicians.

At least you're consistent. I recall many of the "muh Iraq War vote" people being #Ready4Biden, to which I can only respond with: you're either ignorant, a sexist, or both.
Taco Truck 🚚
Schadenfreude
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 10:50:14 AM »

Many people on the left and on the right not only disagree with Hillary's ideas. They think that she is evil because she supports the interests of a small group of powerful people...

I wasn't aware "the left", whoever that is, thinks she is "evil".  Republicans think she is "evil" because they are partisan hacks.
pho
iheartpho
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -1.39

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 11:26:47 AM »

The left hates Hillary because they remember the pre-2013 version and do not believe that she has truly evolved on every issue of importance to them.

The right hates Hillary because their most prominent thought leaders spent the better part of a decade peddling asinine conspiracy theories about her and her husband.
The Last Northerner

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 02:27:14 AM »

I'm on a similar page as Zen Lunatic. Foreign policy is really important to me to the point that the Iraq War vote would probably be a litmus test and her tenure as Obama's SoS doesn't help her cause. I don't think the issue is that she gets too much hate as much as her colleague don't get their fair share either; you don't see Kerry, Biden, or Teftlon Barry get the same media roasting.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 04:58:30 PM »

She's blonde.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 05:07:45 PM »

She did the emails scandal. If I was working in an government job and used a private email, I would be fired and lose my security clearance. Hillary got off completely clean, and did not get any sh**t for it. Also, Bill Clinton did basically the same thing in office.

Yeah, what she did was hilariously incompetent. Also her foreign policy stances are awful, though that's true for basically every politician.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2016, 05:55:53 PM »

I don't hate Hillary.  I mean, she doesn't come across as very genuine (I don't know why this is seen as a sexist attack, but I don't have the energy to care), but I don't hate her.  She's a generic liberal Democrat who also seems like an opportunist.  Not much to love from my point of view.
Seneca
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2016, 05:17:14 PM »

If we understand "the left" to exclude liberals, the answer should obvious. Under Billary, welfare was gutted, the war on our inner cities was ramped up to 11, and our foreign policy of bombing random places in the middle east was officially inaugurated. All the slimy personal sh**t doesn't help, either.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 10:21:49 PM »

Half of it is sexism, half of it is she's actually evil.
GameofChance
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -7.30

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 12:45:29 PM »
« Edited: May 26, 2016, 01:01:56 PM by GameofChance »

The left hates Hillary because they remember the pre-2013 version and do not believe that she has truly evolved on every issue of importance to them.

The right hates Hillary because their most prominent thought leaders spent the better part of a decade peddling asinine conspiracy theories about her and her husband.

I wouldn't call the State Dept officially finding that Clinton violated guidelines or the FBI conducting an official criminal investigation conspiracy theories if that's what you're referring to.

Saying any accusations that Hillary has broken the law are the products of crazy right wingers when the evidence says otherwise strikes me as pretty dishonest.
pho
iheartpho
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -1.39

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 11:34:35 AM »

I wouldn't call the State Dept officially finding that Clinton violated guidelines or the FBI conducting an official criminal investigation conspiracy theories if that's what you're referring to.

Saying any accusations that Hillary has broken the law are the products of crazy right wingers when the evidence says otherwise strikes me as pretty dishonest.

I was more referring to Vince Foster & the Clinton body count, Whitewater, Troopergate, Bill's love children, Webb Hubbel being Chelsea's actual father, Hillary being a lesbian, and other assorted nonsense you may see on WorldNetDaily banner ads.

Mother Jones made a list, actually http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/hillary-clinton-conspiracy-theories
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 11:38:52 AM »

Does this question imply that Hillary's approval is on a normal distribution? I.e. Moderates like her lots and support falls away equally the more liberal or conservative someone is? I don't really think that's supported by facts.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies