Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:01:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he a freedom fighter or a horrible person (read quote before answering)
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering)  (Read 4732 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 11, 2016, 02:04:02 AM »

Supporting a poll tax is dumb but its not like its irreconcilable with coexistence. Are we not allowed to have 1 or 2 weird opinions anymore? We had an entire thread on those once, and there were a lot of political opinions more objectionable than a poll tax. http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=223199.0

You haven't noticed by now that Atlas likes to occasionally have random and disproportionate freakouts/pile ons? A few people tried to crucify me before with the righteous indignation of holy warriors for the crime of...posting pictures of hicks off Google Images and pretending they were WV voters. I've actually learned to love this aspect of the forum, even when I'm a victim of it. I think I might've started another one tonight (once again West Virginia related. Man, you guys sure are touchy about that subject.)

The weirdest thing is how laughably inconsistent the witch hunts are. I tried to start one before against a guy who talked about how he used to believe women who got abortions should be beheaded, and the forum responded with a collective shrug. I guess I didn't go through proper procedure or something? Undecided
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies