Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:29:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he a freedom fighter or a horrible person (read quote before answering)
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering)  (Read 4699 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: May 11, 2016, 03:00:03 AM »

People who argue about the terminology are generally wrong. Although it is a clever tactic: trying to use someone's minor slip-up as a diversion away from the real matter at hand.

Also, stopping Muslim immigration is impossible. I mean, if they're so bad you don't want them in the country, why is it impossible for them to lie about their religion? Please, answer this, because the way I see it this is like every other Trump policy: very poorly thought-out and devoid of logic, relying on emotional appeals ("Muslims bad" as Cruz said).

Funny you mention that.  One of my high school teachers happened to be a massive libertarian and had indeed floated the idea of how much better America would be if we went back to restricting the vote to property owners.  Tongue

I feel compelled to point out that most libertarians don't think this way. Tongue
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 07:05:10 PM »

Horrible politics for promoting a poll tax and Christian fundamentalism.

I don't think he's supported both simultaneously, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he just hid the alt right stuff "to evangelize better" or whatever.

But yeah, he's continually supported identity politics. First Christian identity, now Republican identity (maybe even white identity, although that's a hefty accusation to raise at someone). He needs to learn that the individual is where power is derived from, not the collective, and base his positions off of individual rights, not gaming the system or imposing views on others for the sake of his collective.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies