Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:12:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he a freedom fighter or a horrible person (read quote before answering)
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of Rfayette (read quote before answering)  (Read 4712 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: May 10, 2016, 10:53:20 PM »

Yes, if one consistently spouts hateful and dehumanizing rhetoric, it obviously reflects on them as a person. Opinions don't exist in a vacuum.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 11:00:49 PM »

I've never gone on Free Republic just as I've never been on Stormfront. It would be nice if you would actually attempt to defend your repugnant statements instead of pleading that you have the right to make them, but I suppose that would require a level of concern for other people that you obviously lack.

I'll let this speak for itself and let you twist yourself into knots attempting to defend what it means:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 11:07:40 PM »

Yeah, see, you keep trying to speak in abstractions because otherwise you have to actually confront the bile that you're spewing. You'd rather that I not be in this country because of my religion. I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you to admit that. If you're going to be a hateful bigot, you need to own it.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 11:18:00 PM »

Why exactly are you in America? This is my country.

I hope that someday perhaps you can find Jesus, seeing as that everything you say is utterly devoid of love for your fellow man. I'll pray for you.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 11:33:09 PM »

I don't want you or anyone like you to think positively of me, and in fact I would have to reevaluate myself if your ilk did, seeing as that you've already established that you think I'm a "primitive wacko". My posts are merely a public service announcement for other members of this community.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 12:01:50 AM »
« Edited: May 11, 2016, 12:04:01 AM by Хahar »

Also, here's a bit of food-for-thought from Google Dictionary, on the definition of a bigot:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Just leaving it out there.

Oh, man, this is just like when Scott proved that I was the real racist. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »

Here's the thing, though... if you're a person of Mexican descent who lives in the United States, that's obviously because you believe that the United States is a better country the Mexico*;

No, there are many Americans who happen to live in other countries but don't consider the United States inferior to those countries. I find it bizarre that you would assume this.

so, why wouldn't you do everything in your power to assimilate to the country that you yourself (implicitly if not explicitly) recognize as superior?

This doesn't even follow, and it's particularly bizarre in the context of the United States, seeing as that its history of immigration is well known and recognized.

Incidentally, this line of thinking can be employed as a theological argument: If the God that Muhammad preached about really were the author of human history, wouldn't people from Christian countries be begging to immigrate to Muslim countries, not the other way around?

No?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies