The Sword of Damocles - (Sign Up Thread) - Closed, 2017 Game Next (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:03:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Sword of Damocles - (Sign Up Thread) - Closed, 2017 Game Next (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Sword of Damocles - (Sign Up Thread) - Closed, 2017 Game Next  (Read 39400 times)
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« on: December 02, 2016, 08:03:54 PM »

I might be interested in Italy, wouldn't want a duel government though, even if I'd have to fight a civil war over it.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 09:15:02 PM »

I might be interested in Italy, wouldn't want a duel government though, even if I'd have to fight a civil war over it.
Well,
I'm not the GM but I think a Pope becoming the player of Italy with a new king who has much less powers than before is possible.

Well whatever makes the most sense I'm fine with. So long as the GM is fine with it.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 03:55:17 AM »

Well,
I'm not the GM but I think a Pope becoming the player of Italy with a new king who has much less powers than before is possible.

Well whatever makes the most sense I'm fine with. So long as the GM is fine with it.

Well, you have the preference as a new player, Dr_Novella. The Pope will certainly be the most powerful one from now on, so it would probably be better if you played as him.

Hm. Pope sounds good then. Not interested in playing second fiddle to the pope.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 06:06:31 PM »

So question:

If me and France do this whole meet up thing between the Pope and the King's son, would the gm outline the King's son's requests? Otherwise I'd be arguing with myself no?
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 02:45:41 PM »

Welcome!

Veterans might remember just how downright fun Ernst was in the original BoP as a few Democratic politicians opposing President McKinley.

It was best thing ever! You should look that up, Potus, if only for laughs Grin

I'll have to look that up myself, gives me some idea for the future.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 05:05:43 PM »

Please don't take it personally, but the game went on hold too many times because one or two players were inactive. I propose we allow Lumine to close this turn, provide results and reopen for players after the break, so at least we know something's moving.

I agree with this
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 04:24:40 PM »

I can't speak for the others, but I personally would like to see this continued, if only because I only got to be pope for a turn and I wanna keep doing pope stuff.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 07:39:00 PM »

I mean, I'd lose the nation I only played a turn for, but other than that, anything that can help the game continue is something I support.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 07:46:09 PM »

I mean, I'd lose the nation I only played a turn for, but other than that, anything that can help the game continue is something I support.

I know, which is one of the reasons why I wanted to ask for opinions, it is sort of unfair to you. I don't suppose that if we made such a change you'd be interested in switching to the UK?

I wouldn't mind taking on the good old UK
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 06:19:56 PM »

I'd also be fine with starting over in a different period. Get a fresh new take on things.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 08:30:03 PM »

I'd be fine with ether of these 3.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 07:30:34 PM »

So down for this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies