Trump: Muslim ban "just a suggestion"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:12:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Muslim ban "just a suggestion"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump: Muslim ban "just a suggestion"  (Read 3393 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 09:33:18 PM »

This actually makes me hate him even more than I already do...oh well..

Please explain why.

Because it proves he's the biggest f****** idiot who thinks that decent people are actually going to believe this s***! We know better, the rest of America knows better, someone better sit this ASSCLOWN down.

BUT HILLARY!

There it is.

That memorized 25-second speech.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 09:37:22 PM »

"Let's dispel with this fiction that Hillary Clinton knows what she's doing. She's got no damn idea what she's doing." - Jfern, in seemingly every post he's made in this board
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 09:41:41 PM »

Clinton needs to switch her refrain to "Trump is incompetent" ASAP, not Trump's too conservative and definitely not Trump's doesn't care about you.  The last one is how she blows this.

I'd say "Trump is an incompetent lying idiot" but I generally agree. Clinton should put more attention on Trump's gross unfitness for office, and less on the how his politics are "wrong". Doing so only helps Trump, because it implicitly acknowledges that he's competent to be President.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 09:48:37 PM »

jfern must have went swimming in the ocean today. The salt is getting everywhere.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2016, 12:08:52 AM »

I also explained to you and others that that was just his way of tapping into the previously unused potential of bigoted voters who normally never vote.

Let's put aside for a second the fact that you're on board with your candidate lying about his policy positions. Do you really really not see it as inherently dispicable, and you know, dangerous, to intentionally empower a bunch of racists in order to score political points?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 06:32:31 AM »

LOL Donald. Almost all of us who are not Republicans aren't that stupid

What do you mean by this? I never considered that proposal of his serious and by the way, the proposal was never anything like you guys presented it to be.

I had to keep reminding you that he said temporary until a mechanism was put in place to prevent the terrorists from getting into the country.

we're talking about people who aren't stupid, bud.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 12:52:42 PM »

I also explained to you and others that that was just his way of tapping into the previously unused potential of bigoted voters who normally never vote.

Let's put aside for a second the fact that you're on board with your candidate lying about his policy positions. Do you really really not see it as inherently dispicable, and you know, dangerous, to intentionally empower a bunch of racists in order to score political points?

No, cause that's not Trump's ideology. In fact, it's great he fooled those bigots into thinking he is one of them.

I maintained that Donald Trump is a New York LIBERAL from day one. Finally we have someone liberal as the Pub nominee. That feels great. I am very happy about it.

Plus, he is not scoring political points, he is winning and he will keep winning. There is a big difference between the two.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 12:54:45 PM »

Please explain why.

Because it proves he's the biggest f****** idiot who thinks that decent people are actually going to believe this s***! We know better, the rest of America knows better, someone better sit this ASSCLOWN down.

LibRep, the decent people of America didn't believe this s*** for one second. I kept telling you he wasn't and isn't against Muslims and he would not implement any anti-Muslim policies.

If you do not believe any of that shyte, it makes you - personally you, not Trump - even more of a disreputable subhuman offspring of a mammalian female and a hermaphrodite frog prostitute. Because you are willing to smirkingly support a scoundrel, who is stoking the basest prejudice. This is playing with fire: and you are aiding and abetting in setting it. A racist has a justification of holding sincere - if abominable - beliefs. You, it seems, do not even have that. You are infinitely worse.

You are unfit to be a moderator.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2016, 12:57:44 PM »

Please explain why.

LibRep, the decent people of America didn't believe this s*** for one second. I kept telling you he wasn't and isn't against Muslims and he would not implement any anti-Muslim policies.

If you do not believe any of that shyte, it makes you - personally you, not Trump - even more of a disreputable subhuman offspring of a mammalian female and a hermaphrodite frog prostitute. Because you are willing to smirkingly support a scoundrel, who is stoking the basest prejudice. This is playing with fire: and you are aiding and abetting in setting it. A racist has a justification of holding sincere - if abominable - beliefs. You, it seems, do not even have that. You are infinitely worse.

Nice deflection there.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 01:11:03 PM »
« Edited: May 12, 2016, 01:13:04 PM by ag »

Please explain why.

Do you have any objection to my moderatorial decisions?

I have said many times before, that I will insist on being personally offensive to people holding immoral opinions. This, obviously, includes Trump supporters. You should realize that being an SOB has consequences in how people treat you. It is your choice, and you have to either bear the consequences, or stop being an immoral jerk.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 02:17:18 PM »

"When did I ever say I would build a wall? Never, I've always said it was just a suggestion. Why would I even want to keep out Mexicans? They're great people. They make great food. I love tacos. Love em."

LMAO !!
Now that quote can be completely believable.
It's both funny, and also shows exactly the kind of stupidity that comes out of trump's mouth.
LOL.
Gog
Gog3451
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2016, 02:20:10 PM »

Next week the wall will be a modest suggestion as well lol
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2016, 02:29:18 PM »

Of course it is! That's the only reason I've managed to stick with him so far. The key word was always 'temporary' -- meaning a month until we can figure out a proper screening procedure.

LOL Donald. Almost all of us who are not Republicans aren't that stupid

What do you mean by this? I never considered that proposal of his serious and by the way, the proposal was never anything like you guys presented it to be.
I had to keep reminding you that he said temporary until a mechanism was put in place to prevent the terrorists from getting into the country.

What he really meant by "temporary," was that he would "temporarily" use the statement to fool the uneducated white males in the U.S. (some with racist, bigoted and xenophobic ways) during the primaries.
Then after tricking them into winning the Rep nomination, trump's "temporary" ban suddenly ends.
LOL ...... trump supporters are so naïve.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2016, 07:42:30 PM »

I have said many times before, that I will insist on being personally offensive to people holding immoral opinions. This, obviously, includes Trump supporters. You should realize that being an SOB has consequences in how people treat you. It is your choice, and you have to either bear the consequences, or stop being an immoral jerk.

Tough Guy. Badass.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2016, 09:25:20 PM »

Tough Guy. Badass.

It is not about being tough. It is about being disgusted. We are past the point when we are morally justified in not confronting Evil. If we do not do this, we only have ourselves to blame for what happens next.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 06:01:15 PM »

Apparently, everything he says is just a suggestion now:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 08:01:56 PM »

So now no filter, shoot from the hip Trump is already backtracking before he's even officially nominated?

Any semi-strong candidate should blow him out of the water. If Bill or Barack could run for a third term, it would be 1936 all over again for the Dems.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 08:10:20 PM »

Any semi-strong candidate should blow him out of the water.

Do not be overconfident.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 08:13:58 PM »

Do not be overconfident.

You should think that.

I mean, the American electorate can be bad, I don't think they're that bad.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2016, 12:41:25 PM »

Do not be overconfident.

You should think that.

I mean, the American electorate can be bad, I don't think they're that bad.

It is a test. You,guys, better not (collectively) flunk it.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2016, 03:54:04 PM »

So now everything is a 'suggestion' and everything he says is not serious? This is some real childish behavior/logic.

Every day I find myself questioning more and more how people can support this man. It's one thing to disagree with/hate Democrats so much but another to actually support this woefully unqualified buffoon's attempts to become leader of a world superpower. This election season is a pretty good argument against democracy if I ever saw one.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies