Obama mandates All Public Schools to let Trans students use bathroom of choice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:23:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama mandates All Public Schools to let Trans students use bathroom of choice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama mandates All Public Schools to let Trans students use bathroom of choice  (Read 3582 times)
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 13, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »

He probably did this in case Trump wins and wanted to take care of it before Trump made it worse.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 07:18:38 PM »

Looking at the HERO results in Houston I still feel Ds shouldn't go overboard on this issue. It really is easy for conservatives to spin this as a way for predators to go into bathrooms and prey on children however they spin it. HERO advocates had no answer for this in Houston and it appears they still don't.

I don't know, Cruz's Indiana campaign was essentially a single-issue "attack Trump for being pro-trans" campaign and it went absolutely nowhere.

It wasn't that long ago that conservatives attacks gays for being unnatural and predatory the way that they do for the trans population now. It didn't even take 20 years for them to completely and totally lose the war on LGB and it will probably take even less time to lose the war on T.

Hell, it wasn't even 8 years ago (!) that California (!) voted to abolish gay marriage.

Blame the fact that it's the most populated state, and that the general public still wasn't exactly ready to accept gays outside of New England.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »

I don't think the founding fathers had bathrooms in mind when they wrote the constitution.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 01:01:56 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2016, 01:03:40 PM by What the heck does ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ mean? »

I want to support the whole transgender thing. If men want to wear dresses and get a sex change, I'm cool with it.

As liberal as I am, even I have my own reservations on the bathroom issue.

What bathroom should he use?

Show me the rest of the body and I'll tell you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies