Obama mandates All Public Schools to let Trans students use bathroom of choice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:52:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama mandates All Public Schools to let Trans students use bathroom of choice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama mandates All Public Schools to let Trans students use bathroom of choice  (Read 3574 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: May 14, 2016, 01:02:09 PM »

This entire policy is driven by men who fantasise about what they might do if they had access to female restrooms. Dirty f-ckers.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 02:34:26 AM »

I want to support the whole transgender thing. If men want to wear dresses and get a sex change, I'm cool with it.

As liberal as I am, even I have my own reservations on the bathroom issue.

What bathroom should he use?

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 01:20:16 PM »

I want to support the whole transgender thing. If men want to wear dresses and get a sex change, I'm cool with it.

As liberal as I am, even I have my own reservations on the bathroom issue.

What bathroom should he use?

Show me the rest of the body and I'll tell you.

If he has a vagina, or a prosthetic penis, should he be using the women's room? Why should a man be in the women's room? Should he pull his pants down to keep the women at ease to show them he's 'not really a man'? Will women even wait for that? Will they call on security, or have someone they are with rough him up for abiding by the law?

Or should he use the mens room, because he's a man?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 05:57:57 AM »

This entire policy is driven by men who fantasise about what they might do if they had access to female restrooms. Dirty f-ckers.

So you side with those of us who want to keep our wives and kids safe?

JCL. I've asked you this repeatedly and I will do so again. Look at the image above and the image below this post. One word answers will do.

1. Should these individuals use the men's room or the women's room?

2. If you think they should use the women's room to keep 'wives and kids' safe because they have or have had a vagina, please explain precisely why this benefits 'wives and kids' and benefits these
men for these men to be sharing the restroom with women?

3. If they use the women's room, what should they show women to prove to them that they are, as far as the 'law' is concerned, women and not men?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies