Clinton supporters, are you scared that Hillary will blow it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:30:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton supporters, are you scared that Hillary will blow it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How worried are you than nominee Clinton will hand the election to Trump?
Not at all.

A little concerned.

Very worried.

Utterly terrified.

Happy! (Not a Hillary supporters.)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 135

Author Topic: Clinton supporters, are you scared that Hillary will blow it?  (Read 5859 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: May 13, 2016, 02:30:25 PM »

Looking at the GE, and at Clinton's handling of Trump and her campaign so far, I'm finding myself more than a little nervous that she's going to win the nomination but stumble and stagger her way into a loss in November, mostly of her own accord. Which is terrifying, because I really think Trump would make a terrible President.

(The poll is assuming that Trump doesn't change between now and November. He doesn't re-invent himself and surge, but doesn't totally destroy his own campaign either.)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 04:36:54 PM »

I can say one thing for sure.  If Trump is elected president, I'll become a permanent ex-pat.  I'm not kidding at all.  That would probably make some happy.  But I'll do it anyway. 

Same here. I've got family in BC, and gradually contemplating making the move on general principles, but if Trump wins, it goes from casually keeping an eye out for jobs in my field and tossing out the occasional resume to priority number one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies