AYE for Atlasia! - National Campaign Headquarters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:16:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AYE for Atlasia! - National Campaign Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AYE for Atlasia! - National Campaign Headquarters  (Read 989 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 13, 2016, 10:21:16 PM »
« edited: May 19, 2016, 10:25:30 PM by Senate Speaker Truman »

Aye for Atlasia is a non-partisan, national coalition of reformers dedicated to fulfilling the promise of the August Reformation by ratifying the proposed Fourth Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia. This is a movement years in the making - its foundation laid in Carolinian blue granite, its walls hewn from solid Georgian oak, its floorboards and its rafters cobbled together by the hands of thousands of Atlasians united in pursuit of a more perfect Union.

"It is time to usher in the new game that so many of us began to envision so long ago: a process three years in the making. None of us got everything we wanted, but that is how you know that the result is meaningful. We cannot let anyone stop us from barreling forward, full steam ahead. If anybody gets in our way, then rest assured that the overarching promise of my tenure - that I will crack their skulls and make bongo drums out of them - remains truer than ever. We are not finished, but there is a lot of light at the end of this tunnel. Stay vigilant, remember why we started this, and vote to ratify this new Constitution.

It is time to get this done."

-President Adam Griffin

"I urge everyone, young and old, black and white, brown and green, fat and skinny, woman and men, Federalist, Laborite, whatever else, vote in FAVOR of THE TRUTH, the new constutiton. Don't reject saving this game. If you do and it dies, the blood is on your hands."
-Vice President and former President A.H. Duke

"I couldn't feel more proud of Atlasia even if I tried. It's time for us to move, and get this superb constitutional document passed in the ballot box!"
-Pacific Speaker and former President Lumine Von Reuental

"I'm proud that our great nation could finally reform the game that's brought so much joy to so many for such a long time, proud that I was able to play even a small role in such an important and historically significant effort, and excitedly looking forward to the new era."
-Pacific Governor Ted Bessell

"Tonight I ask that Mideast vote not only for the good of the Mideast or the good of this Game. I ask you to vote with your hearts and dreams for the future held high as we launch a new destiny for this great Atlasian past time."
-Mideast Governor Never Again

"I hold this Constitution to be the single greatest achievement of modern Atlasian history, and its ratification to be the single greatest responsibility placed upon this people since the birth of this great Republic. It is now up to us - all of us - to see this crusade through to the end, to renew our standard in the lake of fire, and to fight ceaselessly to plant the banner of reform upon the gleaming ramparts of of our Republic."
-Senator and Presiding Officer Harry S Truman

"For a long time, we complained about our broken system, but now we have a clear occasion to definitely fix it. It's time to get this done, it's time to vote AYE."
-Civic Renewal Chairman and former Speaker of the Senate Cris

"Today, after countless months of hard work, toil and perseverance we have finally completed the Constitutional Convention. As President Griffin said in his speech, this has been a long and hard Journey. We should salute those how have been fighting for this for a long time. I've been here in Atlasia for over a year now, and I truly believe that this new constitution can give a new spark of life to all of us. Let's be bold, and jump into the bright light of the future. I urge all citizens of Atlasia to vote Aye, and move us forward."
-Senator and Labor Chairman Blair

"After months of deliberation, we have something that we can actually be proud of: a new framework for our republic that will give us the opportunity, if there ever was one, to bring us out of our national decline...  For Atlasia, it's now or never, and it's time for all our hard work to pay off. Please join me in voting for ratification of our new Constitution. Let's make Atlasia truly great again."
-Southern Governor Spiral

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 05:14:55 AM »

Almost one year ago, this process started with the collection of the signatures for a Constitutional Convention. It seemed impossible, but we activated the Convention and then, thanks to the work of all delegates, we adopted a new Constitution. For a long time, we complained about our broken system, but now we have a clear occasion to definitely fix it. It's time to get this done, it's time to vote AYE.

x Cris
Former At-Large Senator
Former Presiding Officer of the Constitutional Convention
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 06:06:56 PM »

As of this writing, voting is currently underway in three Regions - the Pacific, the Midwest, and the Mideast. Citizens of those regions can find the appropriate voting booths here:

Atlasians, do your duty.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 08:54:08 PM »

The South became the fourth Region to vote on the Fourth Constitution when Governor Spiral opened the voting booth earlier today.

Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 10:21:39 PM »

x At-Large Senator Altsomn Stmarken
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 10:25:06 PM »

The polls will open in the Northeast, the fifth and final Region to call a vote on the Fourth Constitution, in a little under two hours. Do us proud, gentlemen!

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 11:09:22 PM »

THE FIRST PILLAR OR OUR NATIONAL EDIFICE NOW STRETCHES TOWARDS THE HEAVENS!

By a unanimous vote, the people of the Mideast have RATIFIED the Fourth Constitution! Congratulations to them, and to Atlasia - Long Live the Republic!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 07:51:05 AM »

The amount of effort that you've gone through to make this look like an actual movement is pretty entertaining. How long do you expect to carry this game on your back, Truman?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 09:53:27 AM »

The amount of effort that you've gone through to make this look like an actual movement is pretty entertaining. How long do you expect to carry this game on your back, Truman?

The irony...
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 06:01:52 PM »

THE PACIFIC ADDS HER STAR TO THE FEDERAL CONSTELLATION!

Joining her sisters in the Mideast, the people of the Pacific have RATIFIED the Fourth Constitution! Two down, two to go.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 08:20:51 PM »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S OFFICIAL:

FOURTH CONSTITUTION PASSES THRESHOLD, APPROVED IN FOUR REGIONS

Lumine: This is not a drill, ladies and gentlemen, this is not a drill. With 4 Regions having approved of the Fourth Constitution (Midwest, Mideast, Pacific and South) the new constitution is ratified! We project the Fourth Constitution has been ratified! Truly a historic night for Atlasia, my friends, after months of a long struggle, it is time to move to implementation! With the Northeast vote still ongoing, we will continue to report on this as the night develops, so please stay on our signal.

LONG LIVE ATLASIA! LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC! LONG LIVE THE FOURTH CONSTITUTION!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies